part 18

The boys sat there in silence before George said, "Thank you Dream." Sapnap soon followed with a similar comment. The brit gave the sweet blonde a soft smile before he started to eat.

"HOTTTTTT" Sapnap screeched while trying to cool down his mouth with some water. Dream have a small laugh and George couldn't help but to join in.

"Well duh! I just barely finished cooking it!" The blonde said, finally exploding into laughter after somewhat trying to hold it back. The brunette joined in with a small laugh.

"You've got to be careful Sap!" George said while grinning and slightly laughing. It felt nice to the brunette, being able to talk face to face to his friends. He had only known them over the computer screen a couple days ago, yet here they were acting like they had been living together for months.

Once everyone finished their food, the boys started to brain storm ideas to do. "We should actually give our subscribers some content!" Sapnap exclaimed while laughing, meaning he was only half serious.

"That means I'll have to find my mask tho." Dream said while collecting his dish to rinse. "I don't remember where I put it." The blonde questioned his memories.

"We can help you find it" George said as both Sapnap and him walked over to the sink with their dishes in hand. The brunette gave Dream a soft kiss on the cheek and whispered, "Thank you again for the food. It was delicious."

"Alright." Dream said once he had finished rinsing, meaning that he was agreeing to search for the familiar mask together. The boys exchanged small plans for the stream as they walked down the hall and into the blonde's room.

They searched around the room for about 20 minutes before George found it under the bed. "Woah this is heavier than I expected." The brit   said, honestly shocked by how much it weighed. 

"Yeah now imagine wearing it." Dream said as he kissed the brunette on the cheek as a thank you. "We need to cover these up." The blonde said while silently pointing to the still fresh hickeys left on their necks.

"I brought a hoodie that might work. " George said as he walked towards the guest room which he was using at the moment.

"We should all wear our merch!" Sapnap shouted while tossing a large black smile hoodie at Dream. It was the only thing that would fit his long arms.

George came back in with his newest hoodie that he had released about a week ago. Sapnap quickly left the room and came back with a hoodie that had flames spelling out his name. All of the boys put their hoodies on and checked if you could even slightly see the reddish-purple dots left on their necks.

With a nod from all of them, Dream put on his mask and adjusted it. With a thumbs up, Sapnap started the stream. Immediately thousands of people joined. Just as fast the chat started to fill with "DREAM TEAM MEETUP????????"

"Hey" All of the boys said, waving to the chat. With that, the chaos had begun...

~~~~~~~~~~< Author's note >~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was short, also please use tone tags in comments! I can't tell tone through text, thanks!

(548 words)