Part 23

They were able to make it out of the store after taking a couple of photos. They chatted about fans in general as they got closer to the car. The thud of car doors echoed in the parking lot as all three slammed their doors shut. With a roar coming from the engine as it's key turned, they were off back home.

"We can't drag it on forever, we gotta make a vlog sometime." Sapnap said, pulling some bags out of Dream's car.

"I know, I just wanna tease my face a little more." The blonde said, taking off his mask and glasses. He set them both by the door. "I stink so bad." Dream playfully said as he purposed shoved his armpit next to Sapnap's face.

The rough housing is about to begin. Lord help me. George thought to himself, even though he found it somewhat cute. They were so childish sometimes it made his give a small smile to himself.

"YA YOU DO STINK SO GET YOUR GODDAMN ARMPIT AWAY FROM MY ROSE SMELLING FACE!" Sapnap shouted to Dream as he ran away. So the two roommates had began chasing each other until they both were out of breath.

"Why don't you just take a shower." George asked Dream before throwing a small cookie in his mouth.

"What is that?" Both chaotic boys asked, talking about a cookie they don't remember buying.

The brunette looked down at another one of the cookies from the package he ate it from. He lifted his head up and simply said, "A snack a brought from the UK." Without any other words, the other boys snatched two from the packed and shoved them into their mouths.

"These are so good!" Sapnap practically yelled, his mouth still full. George got most of them back before his friends could steal them all. Friends? Boyfriends? Ugh, why didn't we specify this. George thought.

They were back on the topic of showers. George almost choked on his water when Dream said, "I'll only shower if you guys come in with me." The brunette started coughing at the sudden statement.

"What the hell?" George asked the smirking blonde. The brunette was obviously flustered and his face felt like it was turning red. He soon felt Dream's hand on his chin, and looked up. Their lips soon connected softly.