Part 28

This is too stressful, I just need to leave for a minute. "I'm going on a walk to clear my head." Sapnap stated before closing the door quickly behind him. The other too boys just looked at each other confused before shrugging.

Fuck, why did this happen? What did we do to deserve this? I just wanted love. Am I supposed to be alone? Am I a burden to them?

Walking turned into jogging, then running. His feet slammed against the concrete as his thoughts ran with him. Well they were more like a mile ahead of him. His breath loss brought him back to reality. He panted as he tried to regain the breath he lost while in thought.

Screech.

Exhausted Sapnap looked up at the noise tiredly. The last thing he saw was two people dressed in all black. Then it hit him, a rag. They had put a chemical filled rag over his mouth. He fought and tried not to breath. The dark-brunette kicked and fought. His thoughts slowed as the chemicals got to him. Fuck, was his last thought before he felt one last thing. The cold cemente hit his arm as he fell to the ground. Blackness.

Agh, my head hurts so bad. Sapnap tried to reach a hand up to check for wounds before realizing his hands wouldn't be coming up. They were tied to a chair where the dark-brunette sat, so were his feet. Then came the memories. Running, fighting, trying to scream, and that damn smell. Who the hell did this? Was it the kid? Wasn't that kid only 12, he couldn't do something like this. So who did this? What did they want? Money?

A door slammed which quickly awoke Sapnap from his thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           Dream and George

"It has been an hour since he left. We should call the police or something!" George yelled, he was pacing in front of the couch. Sapnap had went for a 'walk' but no one would be out this long.

"We should go outside and check, if he isn't out there then we will call the police." Dream said, trying to believe one of the most important people in his life was okay. His keys jiggled as he grabbed them and then opened the door. George followed, no words were exchanged only a sense of worry.

The car engine started as Dream twisted the keys. Sapnap's jogging route was familiar to him, they used to jog together. The car rolled out of the driveway and began its journey.

"D-Dream, Dream stop the car!" George shouted only after five minutes of driving. Dream followed the brit's gaze as he pulled over. Blood. A blood puddle laid on the sidewalk.

The blonde pulled out his phone and soon heard "911 what's your emergency?"  from a stranger across the line.

"It's my friend. I think he got hurt. He said he was going on a walk. He stayed out for an hour which is way longer than normal. We just found blood on the sidewalk that is on his usual jogging trail. I- I think it's his." Dream said, his voice broke as he started to cry. "His name is Sapnap, we are content creators. I think someone kidnapped him. Please help." Dream spat out as his cries turned into wails. He fell to his knees as he thought of not only losing his best friend, but lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  Sapnap and his new "friends"

"Who are you?" Sapnap barked to the person entering the room. He had more questions, but this was the only thought in his stressed head.

"Oh Sapnap, please don't talk to me like that. It hurts my feelings, you shouldn't be rude to your fans you know." ??? said with a grin.

"You didn't answer my question." The dark-brunette's voice was steady as he reminded his kidnapper of what he had asked.

Light footsteps walked over to the content creator. Inches away from his face, the kidnapper said, "You don't need to worry about that love. You will love me someday. I just know it."

Maybe it was that grin on her face, or the ways she talked about loving him, but it made him angry. Really angry, was what he thought as he smashed his head against hers.

"AGH, FUCK!" The girl screamed as she stepped backwards. Her hand scrambled against the wall until she smacked it against a light switch. The room light up, it looked old. Dust and cardboard was everywhere. No windows and only on exit. A steel door with a window. Thick metal bars covered the one windows in the door, not like Sapnap could fit in there anyway. The window was tiny.

She tucked her fallen long black hair behind her ear as she recovered from the sudden hit. "You will learn to love me eventually." She said again, lifting the dark-brunette's head towards her. Anger was in his eyes, he looked restless. She carefully tucked his hair behind his ears and gave him a small kiss on the forehead.

She walked to the metal door and said only one thing, "See you soon love." Her voice was weirdly kind as it was like she had not just kidnapped someone.

Crazy bitch. Sapnap looked around his surroundings carefully. About 30 pieces of cardboard laid around the room. The walls were flat and a dark gray. He was being held right in the middle of the old room. Sitting about five feet above him was where the light was coming from. A old lightbulb surrounded by a small metal cage.

What if I don't see Dream and George again? The thought hit him hard as he felt tears prick the back of his eyes. He didn't feel like hiding them though. He couldn't do anything, he just had to hope his lovers had noticed his long absence. What if they don't even care? Do they want me? What does this chick want?  His racing thoughts tired him out as his eyelids grew heavier by the second. His brain faded into sleep.

————————————————————————

My longest chapter yet! Hope you all liked it!
This idea was suggested by @Y0urL0cxlShifu
(Thanks so much for the idea!)

Bye guys!

Word count: 1042 words