Part 5: Spin T or D

The blonde picked up an empty coke bottle from his room and brought it into Sap's room. He walked over and sat down in a triangle with George and Sapnap. Dream set down the bottle in the middle and glanced at his friends.

They waited for a moment before Sapnap spun the bottle and said "I'll do it, pussies." The bottle spun for about four seconds on the rough carpet before it landed of George. The brunette picked up the bottle and spun it right next to the Truth or Dare signs. Truth

Dream looked over and saw it was truth. He waited for a second and then said "Oh Sapnap! I have a good one!" The blonde leaned over into the dark-brunette's ear, whispering something George couldn't hear.

"Ok, I see where you're going Clay..." Sapnap said as he grinned at George. George's heart skipped a beat, he was genially curious. The brunette thought they took forever to answer once Sapnap opened his mouth to speak again. "What is something you are embarrassed to tell us?" The dark brunette asked while he grinned at his "genius question".

George thought for a couple moments until he replied with, "Well, I guess that I love ya guys..." The brunette looked up at Sapnap and Dream's shocked faces. "Wait no, not like that! I just meant like as friends, I swear!" George said quickly after realizing his mistake.

The blonde and dark brunette looked back and forth between the brunette and each other. They all sat in silence. No one really had the courage to break it. So they all just sat there, staring at each other.