Part 25

"What can we possibly do to fix this! In case you forgot, Dream got his face leaked, we all were caught kissing other, and we had hickeys going all the way doing to our pant lines!" Sapnap shouted, clearly angry and stressed. He was pacing in one spot knocking, some stuff off his bedside table but he could not care less. An explosion of dings came from their phones. All notifications, some were from their friends that were worried, others were people shaming them.

"Ughhhh" Dream groaned as he flopped onto Sapnap's comfortable bed. He had put of pants, but his chest was still exposed. "Let's just sleep, get this off our minds. We can figure out what to do when we wake up!" The blonde almost shouted, you could see panic filling his eyes. He was pulling at his hair and was breathing faster.

"Hey it is going to be okay." George said, soon wrapping himself around the boy. Sapnap carefully removed Dream's hands from his hair. They had loosed themself a little when the brit had tried to calm him down. The dark-brunette was just as quick to wrap himself around his best friend. Was he supposed to call him boyfriend now?

Dream took a deep breath, his chest rose and fell slowly. It lifted up both Sapnap and George's heads with it. They all share one thought before they went to sleep. What the hell are we going to do now? Eventually, they all were asleep in one another's arms. All tightly gripping the others, like they were scared to lose them.

————————————————————————

Sorry this one was a little short, I'll post another soon! Give some suggestions in the comments. Love ya guys! <3

(Thanks for 1.41 k reads!!!!)

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟚𝟡𝟝