Part 30

"Z-Zenner?! WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" Sapnap shouted at the man who was once his best friend. Rage filled the boy as he stared at his kidnapper, scrambling for answer on his face.

Memories of the boy flooded back into Sapnap's mind. Zenner was his best friend all throughout elementary and middle school. During the first year of high school is where it ended. He had made and unwelcomed move on Sapnap.

That stupid grin... I'm going to fucking kill him!

"Nice to see you Nicky..." Zenner smugly said, his voice had gotten deeper. He was stronger too, he wasn't the boy Sapnap knew.

"Don't you dare fucking call me that!" Sapnap yelled in anger. He thinks he can still call me that stupid goddamn nickname?! He fucking kidnapped me for christ's sake! Anger was building up in Sapnap, he felt like he was going to explode. He wanted to beat the ever-living shit out of this guy.

The door closing distracted the dark-brunette from his anger for only a second. Huh, that girl must have left... Wait how does she know Zenner? The must have planned this together. How long have they had this planned?

"Oh Nickey..." Zenner got closer, "I'll call you whatever I want." that stupid grin on his face again. The tall boy started circling Sapnap's chair slowly. He learned down into his ear and whispered, "I missed you you know?~". His smirk grew bigger as he saw the smaller boy flinch. "Your body is still so perfect, just like back then..." Zenner said, he lightly dragged his fingers against Sapnap's shoulder.

"Shut the hell up..." Sapnap mumbled quietly. He clenched his fists and bit his lip. He looked down at his lap, wondering why it had to be him going through this.

"What did you just say? I couldn't hear you, you are gonna have to speak up Nicky." Zenner said proudly. He leaned down to Sapnap's level and lightly grabbed his chin...

————————————————————————

Sorry it took me so long to release this! I've just had a really crazy time right now. Love ya all! Stay safe!

Word count: 356