Part 4: Unpacking

Sapnap and Dream both got out of the car and helped George with the luggage. Sapnap locked the car while Dream took out his keys and placed them in the slot. He turned them quickly and opened the door. George walked in, set down his suitcases and saw Patches sitting down on the couch. He walked over to her slowly and let her back. She licked his other hand as he let him.

"Ok we get it, you love Patches. Now come help us unpack your shit." Sapnap said in a jokingly annoying tone. He picked up a box and set in down on the guest bedroom. This was placed right in between Dream's room and Sapnap's room.

"Sorry if it smells weird in here. It held some storage before that rarely got used." The blonde said as he looked over to the brunette. George even though he had slept most of the flight, looked extremely tired. I think he is just more tired of being social. Dream repeated in his head.

The brunette shoulders were low, his head hung. You could tell he was trying to look excited, but being socially tired was a different level for him. Instead of unpacking, George had a fun idea for Dream, Sapnap, and him to do. Spin T or D. It was like spin the bottle and truth or dare combined. Someone would spin the bottle and whoever it landed on had to spin the second bottle. If it was pointing towards a T slot, it would be truth and if it was pointing towards a D slot, it would be dare.

The blonde looked over at the dark-hairs brunette and then looked back saying, "Okay, sound fun!" They all went and sat down in Sapnap's room, which was the cleanest at the time.

...