Backstory + Part 1

Your name is Y/n Y/l/n. You came to the Avengers when you were just a kid. 15 years old to be exact. You had been homeless for two years before Tony Stark found you and took you in. Your mom had died giving birth and your dad left you on your 13th birthday. You were just barely hanging onto life when Stark found you. Living off food from dumpsters and garbage cans. Since then, you have been adopted by Tony and you've lived in the Avengers Compound for about five years now.

You became very good friends with the Avengers over the past few years. Even you and Loki had became close after he was given a second chance to redeem himself after the whole New York incident. It was proven he was being controlled by Thanos and had no control over his own actions. Loki was like an older brother to you as well as Thor. They have both became very protective of you and would do anything to help.

---------------------

You woke up this morning to the sun peaking through the curtains of your bare walled room shining its rays directly onto your face. Not knowing what the day would bring, you begrudgingly get out of bed and walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After taking a shower, you quickly straighten your hair and put on some light makeup. You put on a slate colored sweater, a pair of black sweatpants, your high top tennis shoes, grabbed your phone and left your room to grab breakfast.

You arrived at the end of the hall and saw Sam and Steve sitting at the Island conversating about the last mission. Loki and Thor were in the living area arguing back and forth. Thor was holding his right side, blood running down his fingers. Loki must have stabbed him again. You wondered what his excuse was this time and giggled to yourself. That would make it the fourth time Loki stabbed Thor this week and it was only Tuesday.

You walk into the kitchen and start the coffee pot. There was no way you were going to be able to stop Loki from stabbing Thor for the second time this morning, without any caffeine.

"Hey Y/n." Steve said putting down the newspaper he was reading.

"What's up Rogers." You responded pouring the freshly brewed coffee into a mug.

"Hey what about me?! No "Hello Sam how are you?" Not even a simple good morning. Come on Y/n that's cold." Sam teased.

"Hey Birdman. How are you." You had nicknames for everyone on the team. Sam was Birdman, he hated the name but you used it anyway just to annoy him. Steve was Old Man America. Clint was Robin Hood. Thor was Sparky as well as Goldy Locks. Loki was God of Butter Knives. Natasha was Badass Spider Lady. Tony was Man of Sarcasm. Bruce was Brainiac. Peter was Bug Boy. Wanda was Magic Fingers. And Pietro was Speedy.

"I'm good Y/n. Thank you for asking. Now excuse me I have important matters to attend to with Steve. See you later."

"Alright boys have fun on your date." You smirked.

You grabbed an apple from the counter and went into the living room where Thor and Loki were still arguing. However, Loki was now holding a dagger in his hand and Thor was laughing at the size of it.

"Brother. May I ask you what you are going to do with a dagger the size of a butter knife?" Thor chuckled.

"I'm going to stab you with it you oaf." Loki snarled and he raised the dagger.

"Alright. That's enough. Loki, care to explain why your trying to stab Thor for the second time this morning?" You chimed in walking over to Loki to take the dagger and then to Thor to help assess his wound.