Part 23

Nat and Wanda pulled you into your room and Thor shut the door behind you. They ordered you to sit down and tell them everything.

"What was the date like?" Nat asked.

"It was amazing. He took me to dinner, then dancing, and then a little spot up on a hill that looked over the city." You replied, smiling as you remembered the other night.

"Did you kiss?" Thor asked eagerly, sounding like a teenage girl.

"Yes." You said quietly, your face slightly tinting pink as you spoke. You looked up to Nat who was looking like she was going to ask a very inappropriate question. "Nat don't even think about asking that question. I won't answer it."

"I wasn't gonna say anything." She smirked.

"Mhm. Are you guys done bombarding me with questions?" You asked.

"No." Wanda responded. "Is that his hoodie?" She gestured to the hoodie that was sitting on the end of your bed.

"Yes." That response got a lot of winking in return.

They asked you a few more questions before finally deciding to give you a break. You guys talked all night until Nat, Wanda, and Thor eventually left your room and quit acting like squealing teenage girls.

You changed into a t-shirt and leggings, then pulled on Bucky's hoodie, and went downstairs for dinner. Tony had ordered Shawarma. It was spread out across the kitchen counter for everyone to take what they wanted. You grabbed a plate and piled food on it, then went into the living room and sat next to Bucky.

"Hey! Isn't that my hoodie?" Bucky exclaimed.

"It is and your never getting it back." You smiled. He laughed and kiss you softly.

"Get a room." Tont scoffed. You glared at him and he put his hands up defensively. "Okay, forget I said anything." You smirked and continued eating.

Bucky took both your guys' plates and put them in the dishwasher once you were finished. He came over and sat back down on the couch next to you. You cuddled up next to him and talked to the team for a while before going to bed. Everyone called it a night around twelve and went to bed. You and Bucky stayed awake a little longer.

Bucky walked you to your room a few minutes after everyone already had gone to sleep. You walked in your room and Bucky followed.

"You wanna stay in here tonight?" You asked him.

"Sure. I'll be right back." He walked out of your room and into his, returning a few minutes later in a black t-shirt and pajama pants. You were already in your pajamas when he got back.

Bucky laid down on the bed and pulled you close. He wrapped his arms around your waist, his metal one touching your bare skin. You let out a small shriek at the cold touch on your back. Bucky pulled away quickly, thinking he hurt you.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He asked with a concerned expression.

"I'm fine. You didn't hurt me. Your arm is just cold." You giggled.

"Oh. Sorry." He laughed lightly and his face turned a little red.

"It's fine." You smiled and kissed him as he put his arms back around you and fell asleep with you in his arms

...

You woke up with something heavy laying across your stomach. You opened your eyes to find a sleeping Bucky, his head nestled on your shoulder and his metal arm laying across you. You ran your fingers through his hair as he slept peacefully. He left out a quiet noise as he stirred awake. His eyes fluttered open. He smiled as his eyes met yours.

"Are you gonna hit me with pillows again?" He inquired sleepily.

"Well I can't really move right now." You laughed and gestured to his arm.

"Good. Because I'm not getting up." He smirked as he cuddled closer to you and tightened his grip on your waist.

There was a knock at the door followed by Steve's voice. "Y/n? Can I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah. Go ahead." You replied in a hushed tone, trying not to wake up your boyfriend who had fallen back asleep.

"I was wondering if you've seen Bucky? He isn't in his ro-" Steve said as he walked in. You put your finger up to your mouth to tell Steve to shush. He grinned when he saw Bucky curled up next to you and nodded. He walked out and shut the door quietly behind him, being careful not to wake Bucky.

"What did Steve want?" Bucky asked, his voice was groggy and quiet. His head was nestled in your hair, his arms still around your waist as he held you close to him.

"Not sure. He was looking for you though." You replied as you resumed running you fingers through his hair. "Almost eight, we should probably get up."

"Fine. But only because I don't feel like getting hit with pillows." He groaned. You giggled.

He opened his eyes and positioned his head so he could see your face. His arms were still wrapped around you so you couldn't move.

"What?" You asked him as he was staring at you.

"You're so beautiful." He smiled as he complimented you. You blushed and smiled back. He sat up and kissed you, cupping your face as he did. You pulled away and got up to get ready for the day. "Hey! Get back here! I'm cold now!" He whined. You giggled and went into your bathroom. "You're just gonna leave me here?"

"Quit whining I'm just brushing my teeth and getting dressed." You laughed. He huffed and flopped his head back down on the pillow.

You came out of the bathroom in a black long sleeved shirt and light colored ripped jeans.

Bucky sat up and held out his arms with little hand gestures to get you to come over to him. You giggled as you walked over and sat in his lap. He gave you a long hug and kissed your forehead.

"Come on. Let's go get food." You said, getting out of his lap and grabbed his hand as you pulled him off the bed and pushed him into his room for him to get ready.

He came out five minutes later wearing a red hoodie and jeans. You grabbed his hand with yours and held it as you walked down to the kitchen. You informed the team that you and Bucky were going out and would be back later and went into the garage.

Bucky opened your door for you and got into the driver's seat of the car. You drove around for a few minutes before finally deciding on getting something from y/f/r.

You both ate then you convinced Bucky to go shopping with you. You walked in and out of various stores in the mall and occasionally buying something. You and Bucky split up for a second so you could run into the bathroom really quick. When you came out Bucky had been sucked into talking to a salesman who was trying to convince Bucky to buy a new computer for some outrageous price. Luckily, you got there just in time. The guy wouldn't take no for an answer and Bucky was about to snap at the guy.

You quickly pulled him away, only to be split up again when a large crowd pulled you away from Bucky. It was too many people for your liking and you were starting to panic. You weren't too fond of crowds or groups of people. You didn't like being touched by anyone, except for a few people. You felt a hand on your wrist. It was a man's hand, but it sure as hell wasn't Bucky's. Just as you were about to turn around to see who it was, everything went dark.

PART 24 COMING SOON...