Part 35

《1 Month Later》
After the Honeymoon

"Bucky drive faster! I want pickles." You demanded.

"Y/n, I'm not going over the speed limit with my pregnant wife in the car."He replied. "Besides, we're only like 2 minutes from the Compound."

You sighed and admitted defeat.

Bucky pulled into the Compound's garage and helped you out of the car.

You were greeted by the team as soon as you walked into the living room.

"Y/n!" Nat and Wanda exclaimed and ran up to hug you. You giggled and hugged them back.

Steve came over and hugged both you and Bucky before the girls bombarded you with questions about the honeymoon.

"So where did you guys go?" Wanda asked eagerly.

You told them about where you went, Niagara Falls, and some other places being a few of them.

"How are you? How's the baby?" Nat asked.

"I'm good. The baby is good." You responded.

"We all have a surprise for you and Bucky." Steve chimed.

"What is it?" You asked and your face lit up.

"Follow me." Tony said.

You and Bucky followed him into the elevator to go to the floor where your shared bedroom was located. The other Avengers piled into the elevator before the doors closed.

The doors dinged and opened, revealing a small entryway and a door. The entire floor had been redone.

Tony handed you the keys to the door and you opened it quickly. Behind the door was a full size apartment (minus a kitchen). It had 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms and a full size living room.

"Woaaahh!" You exclaimed.

"Stark. You didn't have to do this." Bucky told Tony.

"I know. But your having a baby so I figured you would need a little help and a bigger place. Don't make a big deal out of it or I'll have Dum-E blow it to smithereens."

You ignored his comment and looked around the apartment. One of the bedrooms had been turned into a nursery for the baby.

You and Bucky decided you wanted to have a gender reveal. The only people who knew the gender were Nat, Steve, and Wanda. Nat and Wanda were putting together a gender reveal party which would take place later in the afternoon.

You walked around, in and out of the other rooms and took in the new look.

The apartment looked like this:
Your's and Bucky's room:
Bedroom:

The apartment looked like this:Your's and Bucky's room:Bedroom: