Part 10

"Seriously?! Again?!" You all said in unison and got up from the couches.

You hurried up to your room and switched into your new suit. It was jet black with purple accents. It had a built in thigh holster for a knife and pistol.

It looked like this (minus the mask):

You grabbed your earpiece, put it in, and scurried out of your room and onto the jet

"Damn girl! The suit looks fantastic!" Wanda exclaimed.

"Thanks. At least it covers most of my skin, since SOMEBODY turned me blue!" You sassed.

"Yea well my hair is pink and you don't hear me complaining. Deal with it Cupcake." Bucky retorted.

You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Come on. Can't you guys get along for five minutes? Peter has been kidnapped, yet again and all you care about is who's suffering more." Steve interrupted.

"Fine." You replied. The jet landed and you all filed out in pairs. A large building stood in front of you.

"It's just an old run down building." Nat said.

"Why the hell is he in a old Bug repellant store?" Tony inquired.

"I don't know Tony. I wonder why." You said narrowing your eyes at Bucky. "Maybe because this dumbass thought it was funny to act like my "little brother" was kidnapped. Do you know how worried I was?! I thought he was in danger or even worse, I thought he had been killed. But no. It's just some impractical joke played by a pathetic man. This isn't funny James." Tears filled your eyes, even though it was a prank it still hurt.

Bucky just stood there, staring at you with a loss of words. He hadn't meant to make you cry. It was just supposed to be a funny and meaningless prank. "I-I" You walked back onto the jet. The others grabbed Peter from where he was hiding and got back onto the jet as well.

"I'm calling this prank war off. Either one of you do anything to the other and I'm going to kick your asses." Nat warned.

The ride back to the Compound was silent, you could cut the tension with a knife. Bucky glanced up at you a few times like he was going to say something, but the words never formed. You however, looked at your feet the entire ride back, not once even thinking to look up.

The jet landed and everyone got out, you being the first one out. As soon as you got off the jet you put your gear away and went up to your room.

You changed out of your suit and into more comfortable clothing. You put on a dark red sweater, black leggings and slipped on a pair of fuzzy, gray socks.

"Jarvis what time is it?" You asked the AI.

"It is currently 4:38 pm Miss Y/l/n. Dinner will arrive in an hour." He responded.

You laid down on your bed to take a quick nap. All you could think about was the "mission" this morning. Eventually, you drifted off to sleep.

...

Y

ou woke up around 5:45 to Pietro speeding into your room and jumping on top of you.

"WAKE UP!!" He yelled playfully.

"What the fuck?! Pietro are you kidding me?!" You shouted as you jolted awake.

"Gotta get up! Dinner!" He exclaimed, grabbing your arms and pulling you up onto his back.

"Put me down!" You giggled.

"Never!" He teased and zoomed out of your room, down to the kitchen.

When you arrived and Pietro finally put you down, you walked over to the kitchen island to see what was for dinner. Tony had ordered a crap ton of pizza. There had to be at least 12 pizza boxes, all lined up on the island.

"Don't even think about placing a finger on my box Y/n." Sam teased.

"I don't see Pigeon Wings Wilson or Birdman written on it so therefore I will take however much I like." You smirked.

He narrowed his eyes, pointed out finger at you, and walked away. You grabbed a few slices of pizza from one of the boxes and sat down next to Loki at the table. Bucky sat across from you and attempted to tell you something but his voice was quickly drowned out by the others' conversations.

You were talking to Nat, who was sitting next to you, when Loki tried to take a piece of your pizza off your plate. You quickly slapped his hand and threatened to stab him with a fork. Nobody touches your food. Thor has made that mistake many, many times. Each time he has gotten tackled, stabbed, punched, etc. Yet somehow he never learns his lesson.

"Get your own." You said in a childish voice.

He growled and rolled his eyes in response.

You all finished eating and chatting and went into the living room to watch a movie once again.

"Y/n? Can I talk to you?" Bucky asked quietly.

"No." You snarled.

You got up and went to the kitchen. Bucky followed you.

"What do you want?" You snipped.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry." He replied.

"I don't care."

"I mean it." He spoke.

"I. Don't. Care." You enunciated.

You grabbed a water out of the fridge and sat back on the couch. You sat next to Pietro, Wanda on the other side of you. You laid you head on Wanda's shoulder. Pietro started tickling you, making you giggle like crazy. Bucky tried to hide his smile but failed.

Pietro stopped tickling you and you punched him in the shoulder.

"OW!" He yelped.

The room erupted in laughter. You all sat and watched a movie a little longer until you all went to your rooms and called it a night.

You took a quick shower, still trying to desperately scrub off the blue paint that stained your skin. After a few lengthy minutes of scrubbing, you finally got all the blue off. You got out of the shower and dried your hair. You changed into a tight, light blue cami tank top, a pair of black high rise leggings, and slipped on a pair of light blue fuzzy socks which had white polka dots on them. You grabbed your laptop and scurried over to your bed. After a few hours, you eventually dozed off.

Part 11 coming soon...