Part 30

You walked hand in hand with Bucky down to the garage. He opened your door for you and you got in. He got in the driver's side and started the ignition. A few minutes later you were cruising down the roads of Upstate New York.

You didn't ask where Bucky was taking you, you just enjoyed the moment. His hand in yours, resting on your thigh. Most of of them was spent listening to music and doing your best to attempt the high notes for every song. The rest of the times you were chatting and laughing at little stupid things.

Bucky parked the car and turned it off. He got out and quickly opened your door before you could do it yourself. He took your hand and led the way. He held his hands over your eyes as you were nearing the surprise.

"Ready?" He asked eagerly.

"Yes!" You responded.

"Tadaa!" He exclaimed as he removed his hands from your face.

Once his hands weren't covering your line of vision, you looked around. Bucky had a little picnic set up with all your favorite foods and drinks.

The picnic looked something like this:

"Bucky it's perfect. Thank you." You exclaimed.

You spun around to face him. His face was lit up and he had a bright smile on his face. You stood on your tiptoes and kissed him, resting one of your hands on his chest and the other on the nape of his neck. He wrapped his metal arm around your waist and his flesh one on the side of your face as he deepened the kiss. He rested his metal arm on the small of your back and touched your bare skin.

You broke the kiss and jumped, letting out a small shriek. "Bucky!"

"What?" He smirked.

"You know what! Your hand is freezing!" You laughed and sat down on the blanket.

He laughed lightly and sat down beside you.

You and Bucky talked, laughed, and ate for a while.

"You know..." You started. "Me and Sam were talking. And we came up with a new nickname for you."

"Oh God. What is it?" Bucky shook his head and smiled as he looked down.

"Gandalf." You smirked.

"No. Your not calling me that." He laughed.

"Yes I am."

"Go ahead. I dare you. See what happens." Bucky challenged.

You paused for a second, looked him dead in the eye, and smirked. "Gandalf." Bucky narrowed his eyes at you and you knew what was going to happen. "Shit!" You slipped your shoes off quickly and started to run as a huge smile plastered across Bucky's face.

He got up and ran after you, catching up to you and grabbing you by the waist. He pulled you off the ground and spun you around. You giggled. Bucky sat you back on your feet and started tickling you.