Part 6

The next morning, you woke up with a pounding headache.

"Jarvis, what time is it?" You muttered.

"It is currently 12:07 pm Miss Y/l/n." He replied.

"I am never drinking again."

"Uh-huh. Keep telling yourself that." Nat teased, coming into your room with a brown paper bag. "I brought you a hangover cure...well sorta. Here." She handed you the bag.

"What's in it?" You questioned.

"Uhh let's see. There's a bottle of Aspirin, a bottle of water, 4 packs of coffee, a bottle of Gatorade, 2 granola bars, and a many, many hilarious pictures from last night."

"Oh no. Should I be scared? What did I do?" You asked.

"What do you remember because there's a lot." Nat laughed.

"Well, I remember the actual party, you firing the bartender, uhhh Loki punching a guy in the face for hitting on me, then Pietro running the guy around in circles until he puked. And uhh yeah that's about it."

"Okay so, long story short, you came up with a new nickname for Sam, Pigeon Wings Wilson. You were dared by yours truly to make out with someone in the room, you chose Steve and sat on his lap for some time after, I'm pretty sure bucky got jealous because he was sitting right next to Steve when it happened and he rolled his eyes, got up and walked over to the bar. Umm. We did karaoke. You somehow got Loki to sing with you. You guys sang Lovely. You then tried to rap to Godzilla. Which was hilarious to watch. You slurred your words together to the point nobody understood you. Pietro tried to sing Heart Attack but didn't do too hot. Half way through his performance he got off stage and sat on Tony's lap sexily. Uhh you got on Pietro's back and he ran around the living room and then ran full force into a couch." Nat paused, laughing super hard. "Oh yea and then you grabbed a bottle of Vodka from the bar and tried to drink it. Loki stopped you and made you go to bed though before you did anything you would seriously regret."

"Oh God." You pulled the blankets over your head, trying to cover your face which was now red as a tomato.

"Okay I'm gonna go, I gotta give everyone else their Hangover Cures." Nat said winking at you while walking out of the room.

You laid in bed for another half hour before deciding to get up. You took a shower, dried your hair and pulled it into a loose bun. You then put on a navy blue sweater and a pair of black leggings. You pulled on a pair of light pink socks which had little blue octopuses on them. You then went into Loki's room to see if he was up.

You knocked on his door and peaked your head in. "Loki, you up?" You whispered.

"Depends, am I in trouble?" He replied.

"No." You responded giggling. You walked over and sat on his bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Like someone sat on my head." You laughed.

"Maybe next time save some alcohol for the rest of us." He teased.

You threw a pillow and hit him in the face with it. "Shut up."

"Here." He pulled out a small gift bag from his closet and handed it to you. "I forgot to give it to you yesterday."

You opened the bag, revealing a velvet box, one that typically hold jewelry. Inside the box was a gold chained necklace which had a small diamond and a moon pendant.

"It's beautiful Loki. Thank you!" You exclaimed and gave him a hug.

Both of you walked out of Loki's room and down to the living room where everyone else was sitting on the couches with their Hangover bags. You walked over and sat next to Thor who was commenting and laughing at how easily mortals get drunk. Tony looked like he was going to attack him but his headache prevented this.

"Y/n! Your awake! How did you like the party?" Thor's voice boomed.

"Stop being so loud you oaf." You snipped. "I have a headache and your not helping. So shut up or I'll pull a Loki and stab you."

"Pull a what?" Loki asked. "Did you just use my name to refer to an action?"

"Yes. Yes I did." You smirked.

"Never do that again."

"No promises Frosty." You teased.

Loki rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch, you sat down next to him.

"So Y/n, how did you like your party." Tony questioned.

"From what I can remember, it was amazing. Nat gave me a lot of funny pictures from last night that I will be holding against all of you at some point." You smirked.

"Oh great." Tony sassed.

You all talked and laughed for a while then you pulled out the pictures you had brought up earlier. You handed one to Pietro and Tony, who were sitting next to each other. It was the photo of Pietro. Microphone in his hand, singing his heart out to Demi Lovato while sitting sexily on Tony's lap. Laughter erupted in the room.

The next picture you pulled out was given to Steve, who managed to get drunk last night after Thor brought out some kind of Asgardian Liquor. In the photo, Steve was using his shield to slide down the steps. Bucky, who had also gotten drunk off of the Asgardian Liquor, was sitting on the shield behind Steve with his arms wrapped around Steve's waist and his head resting on his shoulder. Once again, laughing and giggling broke out between the Avengers.

You spent another hour showing everyone the pictures, everyone laughing and having a great time.

By the time you were done talking about last night, it was already 5:45 pm and almost time for dinner.

"Anybody up for Shawarma?" Tony inquired.

"Sure why not." You responded.

Everyone agreed and half an hour later you were in a small little restaurant eating Shawarma with your family and chatting about everything that's been going on.

Part 7 coming soon...