Part 4

When you woke up, your room was still pitch black. Not being able to see where you left your phone you ask Jarvis to turn the lights on.

"Which brightness setting Miss?" He asked.

"Uhhh medium." You responded, still not fully awake.

The lights turned on and you grabbed your phone to check the time.

3:48 AM
Saturday, (Y/b/d), 2021

You got up, now fully awake and knowing you weren't going to be falling back asleep any time soon, you go into your bathroom and take a quick shower. You get out and change into a light gray sweatshirt and a pair of black high rise leggings. You also slipped on your soft green crew socks, which had little dinosaurs on them.

After changing, you walked down to the kitchen and decided to make yourself a warm cup of the Asgardian tea that had brought back for you on his last venture to Asgard. Place the kettle on the stove top for it to begin to heat the water. While you were waiting, you ate a pop tart before Goldy Locks could get to them. Just as you finished eating the kettle started to whistle. Turning off the stove, you poured the steaming water into a mug, placing one of the tea bags in is as well.

You took your mug and went into the living area, grabbing the TV remote, a fluffy blanket, and a pillow and laid down on the soft couch, slowly sinking into it. You turned on Jurassic World and sipped on your tea underneath your blanket.

"Mind if I join?" A familiar voice said, emerging from the doorway.

"Of course, Lo!" You exclaimed.

"Is that Asgardian tea? Save any for me?" Loki smirked.

"Yea it's on the stove." You sat up on the couch waiting for Loki to sit down.

"Why are you up?" He questioned.

"Woke up, couldn't fall back asleep." You replied, your eyes fixated on the TV.

Loki came over and moved your pillow to sit. You moved and cuddled up against his shoulder, covering yourself back up with your blanket. After about a half hour later, you fell asleep, your head slowly falling to Loki's lap. He chuckled softly, picking you up. You stirred softly in your sleep, laying your head back on Loki's shoulder. He carried you back to your room and layed you on your bed, using his magic go cover you up with the blankets.

...

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, rays of sun hitting your face. Leisurely, you got out of bed, heading into the bathroom to brush your teeth. You brushed your hair and put on some light makeup. You changed into white cami tank top and pulled your black hoodie that had red roses going down both sleeves. You put on a pair of acid washed, ripped jeans and your black and red Nike, Court Vision Mid sneakers. Along with your rose necklace and bracelet.

You walked over to grap your phone which was vibrating on the nightstand located next to your bed. You had several texts from Nat as well as one from Tony and and a few from Peter. You opened Tony's messages first.

Man of Sarcasm

Don't forget..party tonight at 8 pm SHARP. Don't be late.

You rolled your eyes and opened Peter's message.

Bug Boy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!