Part 14

You woke up a few hours later, your room completely dark.

"J. Turn the light on please." You told Jarvis.

"On it Miss." He replied.

The lights came on and you grabbed your phone to check the time. It read:

11:06 pm

You got up and grabbed your crutches. Your leg was hurting more than it was yesterday.

You went down to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Everyone seemed to already be asleep already, except for Thor and Loki, who were in the living room. Loki was on one end of couch reading and Thor was on the opposite end, his eyes fixated on the TV and his mouth stuffed full of popcorn.

"Hi Y/n!" Thor's voice boomed, popcorn flying out of his mouth while he spoke.

"Thor be quiet you moronic oaf. I'm trying to read." Loki grumbled.

You giggled at them and grabbed a juice from the fridge and curled up on the couch between Thor and Loki.

"How was shopping? Did you hurt anyone this time?" Loki teased and closed his book.

"It was good. And no." You replied, narrowing your eyes.

"Y/n! Check out this documentary I found on snakes!" Thor said in a childish tone.

You watched the documentary for a few minutes until Thor broke the silence.

"You know. There was this one time when we were children, Loki, he transformed himself into a snake and he knows that I love snakes, so I went to pick up the snake to admire it, and he transformed back into himself and he was like MLYEEGH it's me! And he stabbed me. We were eight at the time."

You your eyes widened and you giggled. You looked over to Loki who was smirking with a mischievous glint in his eyes, looking back on the memory.

*Time Skip ~ 2 hours before party*

"Come on Y/n! Hurry up in there!" Nat yelled, pounding on your bathroom door.

"I'm trying! Your forgetting I have a fucking bullet hole in my leg!" You shouted back.

You quickly got out of the shower and wrapped yourself in your robe. You came out of the bathroom and Nat pushed you into a chair to dry and curl your hair.

Next Wanda came over and did your make up. She did a natural look with a light neutral colored, matte lipstick.

By now it was already around 6:58 and the party was at 7:00.

"Get your dress on." Wanda demanded.

You stuck your tongue out at her and went into your closet to put on your dress. When you came out, Nat and Wanda were already in their dresses and waiting on your bed.

"Let's go!" Wanda shouted.

You put on your high top Converse and grabbed your bag and crutches. Nat and Wanda looked at you.

"What?" You asked.

"Your wearing tennis shoes with your dress?!" Nat questioned.

"Do you really think I was going to wear heals while walking with crutches? I can hardly use crutches and can also hardly walk in heals to begin with. So I'd rather not do both at the same time." You responded.

Nat and Wanda laughed and shook their heads.

Nat and Wanda walked out and down to the party. You following a few feet behind them.

Once again, when arriving at the party, all eyes were on your girls.

The three of you walked down to where the rest of the Avengers were standing and chatting.

Wanda went over to Clint and Pietro and Nat went over to Bruce and Tony. Loki and Thor were nowhere to be seen so you went over to Bucky, Steve, and Sam.

"Y/n you look amazing!" Steve complimented.

"You don't look to bad yourself." You replied.

"Why thank you Y/n. I just bought this suit." Sam chimed.

You laughed and rolled your eyes. You looked over to Bucky who was staring.

"Take a picture, Metal Man. It will last longer." You teased.

"You look beautiful Y/n." He replied.

You gave him a sweet smile and blushed a little.

"Do you know where Thor and Loki are?" You asked.

"Thor is at the bar getting a drink and Loki hasn't appeared yet." Sam responded.

You nodded your head. Loki was probably not attending this party. He hated Stark's parties and people so it made perfect sense if he didn't show and nobody would question it.

Everyone drank and had a good time for the next few hours until Tony kicked everyone out for being on his property too long.

Then the after party began. Which included just the Avengers, minus Clint. He had to go back home to his wife and kids. Loki ended up not showing up to the party, but came downstairs once all the people were gone.

Nobody got black out drunk at this party. That was a first.

About an hour into the after party, Tony said he has an announcement. He took a microphone and had Jarvis turn off the music that was playing.

"I have a very important announcement to make." He started. "I would like to inform you that the Avengers will be going on a vacation. Which is completely funded by me!" Cheering erupted in the room.

"Took you long enough Stark!" Sam teased.

"Where are we going and when do we leave?" You asked.

"Hawaii. We leave tomorrow. " Tony replied.

"TOMORROW?!" Everyone said in unison with their eyes widened.

"Yeah. So I suggest you go pack." Tony smirked.j

Everyone scurried to their rooms to hurrily start packing. You all spent the rest of the night and very early morning packing for your trip. Tony never said what time you were leaving tomorrow or how you were getting there. So you were left wondering what was going to happen and when it was going to happen.

Eventually, around 4:00 am you finished packing and were able to go to sleep.

Part 15 Coming Soon...