Part 24

"Y/n?" Bucky called, he could no longer see you in the crowd and was getting really worried. "Y/N?! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!" He was now yelling and frantically looking around for you. He saw you being dragged through the crowd by two men. "HEY! LET HER GO!" His shouting was no use. The men quickly ran out of the mall as Bucky ran after them. He watched as they put you into the back of an unmarked van and sped off. "FUCK!" He ran to the car and quickly drove back to the Compound. He stormed in, tears filled his eyes.

"WHERE'S TONY?!" He demanded.

"Calm down, Buck, what's wrong? Where's Y/n?" Steve asked.

"Hydra took Y/n! We need to find her right now. WHERE THE HELL IS STARK?!"

"BARNES, IF THIS IS SOME DESPERATE PLAY FOR ATTENTION I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Loki shouted.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD SERIOUSLY JOKE ABOUT Y/N OR HYDRA?!" Bucky yelled back.

Loki and Bucky walked closer to each other getting in each other's faces.

"Guys, cut it out and suit up." Steve interrupted.

Tony came rushing in after hearing all of the yelling. "What's going on?"

"Hydra took Y/n." Steve replied.

"Fuck. Jarvis track Y/n's location."

"The last known location of Miss Y/l/n was the parking lot of the local mall. There have been no other traces of Miss Y/l/n's location since." Jarvis informed.

"FUCK!" Bucky yelled and grabbed his jacket.

"Bucky, we'll find her."

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT STEVE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE COULD BE GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T LOSE HER STEVE! I CAN'T GO THROUGH THAT!" Bucky yelled and stormed out of the Compound.

"Everyone keep an eye out. Stark, Dr. Banner, you do everything you can to get a location on Y/n." Steve ordered.

...

You woke up on the floor of a concrete cell. No bed, no food, no water, nothing. Your hands were in chains as well as your ankles. The chains were welded to the floor to prevent you from escaping. The cell was cold and filthy. You recognized the room from when you were with Hydra before. Of course they would stick you in this hellhole. You escaped before from this exact cell. This time was different though, the cell had been reinforced.

Two men came into the cell. One held a gun and the other held a syringe. Great more testing. The man with the gun lifted you up from the ground and unlocked the chains from your wrists and ankles, only to put a collar around your neck. You quickly took out the man with the gun by knocking him unconscious. The other man pulled out a controller from his pocket and hit a button. Electricity flowed from the collar and into your body. You fell to the ground, tears falling down your face as the man stuck you with the syringe and you fell into a deep state of unconsciousness.

...

You woke up again, this time strapped to a chair. Once your head was less fuzzy, you could see around you. There was a tray that had a bunch of different tools and syringes which sat on a table next to three men.

"Test one is a go." One of the men spoke.

Another man picked up a syringe and injected you with some sort of serum. It burned like hell. You felt like your head was going to explode. Once again, you're deemed unconscious.

...

Every time you woke, there was another test waiting for you. The first day you were there, a total of twelve tests were done. Anytime you didn't cooperate you were shocked, hit, or cut. Over the next few days, a total of forty eight tests were done. Each one knocked you unconscious.

The team hadn't found you yet and you were starting to lose hope. You were pulled out of your cell for the fifth time today for another test.

"Test forty nine. Test subject Y/n Y/l/n, also known as The Angel of Death. Age: 21. Height: y/h. Start the test." One of the men said.

Another man came up to you and stuck two syringes in each of your arms. The serum flowed through your veins, burning more and more by the second. Once again, your head felt like it was going to explode. Tears slid down your already tear stained face. The pain stopped. Your entire body regained feeling and you could move again.

"Test forty nine, is a success. Subject's body has accepted the serum. How do you feel, Soldier?"

"What. Did. You. Do." You asked angrily.

"Congratulations, Soldier. You are now enhanced." Your eyes grew wide and you clenched your fist. "Your training begins now. Prep her for training." He gestured to the other men, who were now moving closer to you. They removed your arms from the chair's restraints, dragged you by the arms and threw you into a cell. This wasn't your cell. This one was a newer, more advanced. It was specifically designed for an enhanced.

You were taken out of the cell a few minutes later and pushed into a room with four men. There was a tray with different items on it. Three of the men were holding guns. The other was standing next to the tray of items.

"Okay, Soldier. Try to lift these without touching them." The man said as he gestured to a pile of blocks.

How the hell am I supposed to that?! You lifted your hands up and purple magic flowed to your fingertips as you moved the block with your powers.

"Good. Now put it down."

You sat the block down. There was an explosion and gunfire in the distance.

"Put her in her cell. NOW!" The man yelled and the three armed men came after you.

You raised your hands and lifted the three men off the ground, smacking them into each other multiple times before they were knocked out. The unarmed man was looked around frantically and backing away from you. You lifted him into the air and threw him into a wall. He bounced off and thumped onto the ground.

"Soldier..." He groaned.

You smirked as you put your hands up and cut off his air flow with your new powers. He held his neck as you tightened your power's grip. His body fell limp and you dropped it.

Bucky burst through the titanium doors and into the room along with Steve.

"Y/N!" Bucky yelled as he ran over to you and wrapped his arms around you.

"Bucky?" You collapsed in his arms and tears streamed down both your faces.

"Yeah. It's me. Your safe now."

You were extremely tired, using that much magic, when you had just got gotten your powers was very draining. Your legs went completely numb. When you tried to walk your legs gave out and a wave of dizziness washed over you. You fell unconscious and Bucky caught you.

"It's okay, Doll." He picked you up bridal style and walked with Steve out of the base.

After everyone was out, Loki killed every agent in the base, conscious or not.

The entire jet ride back Bucky cradled you in his arms, holding you tightly and not wanting to let go at the fear of losing you again.

PART 25 COMING SOON...