Part 19

You were strapped to a chair, three men were in front of you. One had a book. The other had a gun. And the third one was standing by a tray of tools. You tried to move, to escape, but it was no use. They would shock you everytime you would move, everytime you would attempt to speak.

"My name is Alexander Pierce. And I'm going to make your life a living hell." One of the men said.

"I didn't do anything. Let. Me. Go." You said as silent tears rolled down your face.

"Oh but I can't. Your one of Hydra now. You are no longer 'Y/n Y/l/n'. You are now known as the 'Angel of Death' and you will do, say, and kill whoever I tell you to."

"I will never work for you." You said through gritted teeth.

"You don't have a choice." He smirked. "Wipe her. Prep her for her first mission." He told one of the other men.

One of the other agents shoved a guard in your mouth as the machine whirled around your head and eventually stopped when and fit itself around your head and face. It sent long, painful, bursts of electricity into your body. Your screams filled the room. Nobody could hear you. The man with the book walked towards you and started saying something in Russian. You tried to fight it, but your mind was soon lost in a trance.

The man spoke once more. "Soldier?"

"Ready to comply." You stated, emotionless and in a daze.

...

You jolted awake, tears running down your cheeks. Bucky was still laying next to you and had fallen asleep shortly after you did. You woke him up when you jumped.

"Doll? Hey. What's wrong?" He asked with a concerned expression. You didn't answer, you were too busy shaking and sobbing, trying to get the memory or your nightmare out of your head. You laid your head back down on his chest, your tears dampening his shirt. "Nightmare?" You nodded. Bucky sighed. "It's okay. Your safe. They can't get to you." He whispered as he stroked your hair and wiped the tears from your face. He kissed your forehead and you relaxed a little. You cuddled closer to him and tried to calm yourself down the rest of the way. Bucky continued to comfort you as you slowly drifted off back to sleep.

...

Your fever off and on for the next few days. The rest of the team wasn't getting back for another week. You stayed in your room most of the time, not wanting to leave the comfort of your bed. Bucky stayed with you most of the time, he occasionally left to take a shower, go to the bathroom, or to go get food for you both.

It was only you, Bucky, and Happy at the Compound as of right now. Clint was back at his own house with his family and Loki went back to Asgard for a few days. He's been visiting back home pretty often. He and Thor figured out how to banish Odin and be rid of him for now. Ever since Odin's exile, Frigga has been ruling Asgard and she's doing a hell of a lot better without Odin. You do have a nickname for Odin, however, that's a story for another time.

...

You were watching TV and lying in bed when there was a knock at your door.

"Come in." You called. Bucky opened the door and walked in with a paper bag and plates. "What food did you get?"

"Tacos." He replied as he sat down on your bed next to you.

"Yay!" You cheered, Bucky laughed. He handed you a plate and a few tacos.

You both ate and talked for a few. Bucky took your plate once you were done and went to put it in the dishwasher for you. He came back and you started a movie. You curled up next to him, laying your head on his chest as he wrapped his metal arm around you.

"Thank you." You said half asleep.

"For what?" He asked.

"For staying with me."

"Anytime, Doll." Your heart did flips in your chest every time he called you that.

You fell asleep on Bucky's chest a few minutes later. He moved the hair out of your face and kissed your forehead.

"I know you can't hear me, but i want to tell you something. I like you Y/n. I really like you. I just haven't figured out how to tell you yet. I just hope you feel the same way." He said softly as a small smile spread across his face. He laid his head on yours and pulled you closer to him, you wrapped your arms tighter around him as he fell asleep next to you.

...

When you woke, Bucky was still asleep next to you, his arms were still around you. You watched him for a second. How is he that fucking gorgeous. Like damn. You were snapped back into reality when Buckys eyes fluttered open, showing his steel blue eyes.

"Morning, Sunshine." You teased.

"It's not even morning. It's like 4 in the afternoon." He corrected and laughed.

"I'm gonna take a shower. You should too." You stated. "I mean. Not with me. Like in your own shower. In your own room." Smooth Y/n. Real fucking smooth. "Not that you stink or anything. You don't have to if you want to of course." Shut the fuck up Y/n. STOP TALKING! "Uhh bye!" You went into your bathroom quickly and shut the door. Bucky laughed at your inability to talk and went into his own room to take a shower.

Damn it Y/n. Just tell him how you feel. You let out a loud sigh. I'm just going to go over there and tell him how you feel. It can't be that hard.

You finished up in the shower, quickly dried your hair, and put on a hoodie and leggings. You walked out of your room, across the hall and knocked on Bucky's door.

"Everything okay, Doll?" He asked as he opened the door.

"Yeah." You just stood there like an idiot for a solid minute.

"Did you need so-" Bucky attempted to ask you something but you interrupted him before he could, by kissing him. He kissed you back as he cupped your cheek with one hand and held your waist with his other.

PART 20 COMING SOON...