Part 8

The next few days you waited patiently for Bucky to get back at you. You woke up this morning anxious to see what he would pull.

You got up, got into your training attire and went down to the kitchen for a bottle of water and a granola bar then walked to the gym.

Steve and Bucky were already in there sparring. Steve was wearing a tightly fit tank top and gray sweat pants. Bucky was wearing a tight, sage green t-shirt and black sweats. His pink hair was pulled back into a bun that rested at the nape of his neck. Damn he looked good. He even pulled off the pink hair.

You snapped out of your thoughts and walked over to them. "Mind if I join?" You asked.

"Yes actually. We do mind." Bucky snarled. "Shoo."

"Come on Buck. It's fine." Steve said.

"Yea Buck. It's fine." You sassed.

He rolled his eyes and walked back over to the mats and got into his fighting stance. You did the same.

"I'll go easy on you Princess." You smirked lunging towards him and landing a punch on his ribs.

"That all you got?" Bucky teased throwing a punch in which you blocked. He threw another punch, this time with his metal arm, hitting you in the stomach. You fell to your knees trying to catch your breath. Realizing what he did, Bucky dropped his guard and stepped closer to you.

You looked up at him and smirked. "Dumbass." You whipped your foot around and swiped him off his feet. He fell backwards and groaned. You got up and sat on top of him, your legs on either of his sides. "Old Man."

"Get off me." He groaned.

You got off him and strut out of the gym. Bucky watched you walked away and quickly looked away when he realized what he was doing.

You walked up to your room and took a shower. You put dried and straightened your hair and put on a change of clothes. You wore a white tank top with a black leather jacket, black jeans, and a pair of white Doc Marten combat boots. You put on the necklace Loki got you for your birthday, grabbed your purse and phone and went down to the kitchen.

"Hey Lo! Wanna go shopping?" You exclaimed.

"I don't have a choice, do I?" Loki remarked.

"Nope. Let's go!"

He rolled his eyes and you pulled him up off the couch.

You and Loki spent the rest of the morning and some of the afternoon shopping in various stores throughout the mall. You bought a few things as did Loki. You made him try on a whole bunch of clothes and funny accessories. He also only threatened to stab someone once, when the coffee guy got his order wrong. Thankfully, you stopped him before he could.

*Just after you left ~ at the Compound*

Everyone was in the living room except for Bucky. He was in his room trying to think of ways to get back at you still. E had to figure something out soon. He decided to search your room for ideas. Bad idea dude.

He crept into your room making sure nobody saw him go in. He searched your dresser for anything, something, even a sticky note that had a prank idea on it. "Come on! She's gotta be righting her ideas down somewhere." He grumbled.

He walked over to the painting that was hanging on the wall above your bed and slightly lifted it off the wall. Your notebook fell out. He opened it to reveal the prank list. He quickly read through it and picked out the prank of his liking. Thankfully he didn't see any of the bad ones. Like shoot him with an arrow, stab him, fuck him and so on. He quickly but the notebook back behind the painting and scurried out of your room and into his.

*Back to the Present*

You pulled into the garage of the Compound and got out with Loki. You grabbed your bags and walked into the living room where everyone was still sitting.

"Hey guys!" You exclaimed.

"Hey. How was shopping?" Nat asked.

"It was good. I got you guys something." You responded, handing everyone a small gift bag. They opened them to find a small action figure of their Superhero alter egos.

"Woah this is so cool!" Peter called like a little kid.

Everyone admired their action figures for a while after that.

"Where's Bucky? I got him one too." You questioned.

"Last I saw of him he was in his room." Clint responded.

You walked up to Bucky's room and knocked on the door. "Bucky you in there? I got you something." You heard his footsteps drawing closer to the door. He opened it and you held out the bag for him to take.

"Thanks." He took the bag and closed the door.

You went into your room and took a shower. You got out, wrapped your body and hair in a towel, looked in the mirror and screamed. Your skin was turned blue!

"BUCKY!!!!" You yelled running over to his room and banging on the door forgetting you were only in a towel and nothing else. He opened and smiled.

"Hey Smurfette!"

"WHY THE HELL AM I BLUE?!" You shouted.

"Payback." He chuckled.

"WHEN WILL THIS WASH OFF?!"

"Oh ya know...sometime between 2 days and 6 months." He smirked.

"Watch your back Sunshine." You grunted, storming off back into your room to try and fix your blue skin.

"Come offf!!" You yelled, scrubbing your skin with a soapy washcloth. It didn't work. You tried everything and nothing worked. "Fuck."

You put on your black hoodie, a pair of black leggings, and a pair of light gray socks which had little Captain America shields on them.

You walked downstairs to the living room where Thor, Loki, Bucky, Sam, and Natasha sat on the couches.

"Wooooah." They all said in unison. Except for Bucky of course, who was laughing is ass off next to Sam.

"It's not funny Bucky." You snarled.

"You did this?" Sam asked, looking at Bucky. He nodded. "Nice one man-" He laughed at first. You gave him the death stare. "I mean uhh not nice one Bucky."

You sat down on the couch next to Loki and rested your head on his shoulder. You all watched movies and relaxed for the rest of the night. You ended up falling asleep on Loki's shoulder and he fell asleep shortly after, resting his head on yours.

Natasha and Thor decided to stay downstairs and watch some more movies. Bucky and Sam went to their rooms and went to bed.

Part 9 coming soon...