Part 34

《2 Months Later》
The Wedding

"Y/n! Hurry up in there!" Nat shouted.

You came out of the bathroom. "I'm six months pregnant, my stomach is the size of a watermelon and I have to pee every five minutes. Cut me some slack."

"Sit." Wanda ordered.

You complied and sat down in front of the vanity for Nat and Wanda to do your hair and makeup.

About an hour later your hair and makeup was complete. Nat and Wanda did theirs shortly after.

Now all that was left were the dresses.

Stark had paid for the entire wedding even though you told him not to. He hired the highest rated planners to take care of the whole thing. All you had to do was tell them what you wanted and they took care of it.

"Your gonna be late for your own wedding Y/n! We gotta get your dress on you." Nat warned.

Wanda brought you your dress and helped your put it on after they had on their dresses.

Nat was your Maid of Honor and Wanda, Pepper, and Sam's sister, Sarah,  were your bridesmaids.

Steve was Bucky's best man and Sam, Peter, and Loki were his groomsmen.

Once your dress was put on you looked in the mirror. It was perfect. Your dress was fit specifically to your body and showed off your baby bump. You could feel tears come to your eyes as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. No crying. Because then we'll cry and we have a wedding to get to." Wanda laughed a little.

"You look beautiful Y/n." Nat complimented.

There was a knock at the door.

"Can I come in?" Tony asked.

"Yeah!" You exclaimed.

He opened the door and walked in. His face lit up when he saw you. "You look amazing, Kid."

"Thank you." You smiled. "For everything."

"No problem, Kid. I'm just happy to be walking you down the aisle." Tony smiled back.

"Alright we gotta go. We'll see you in 5." Nat and Wanda gave you quick hugs and walked out of the room.

"You ready?" Tony asked you.

"Hell yeah!" You exclaimed.

You rested your hand in the crook of Tony's arm and walked out of the room and to the doorway where the wedding was being held.

The doors opened and the music started to play as you walked with Tony down the aisle.

Bucky's face lit up when he saw you. You maintained eye contact with him the entire time while walking.

Tony paused at the end of the aisle and kissed your forehead before sitting down.

You walked up and stood in front of Bucky after handing Nat your bouquet of flowers. 'You look beautiful!' He mouthed. You blushed.