Part 3

You went into into bathroom to take a shower. Once you were done you dried your hair and loosely curled it. You put on a black long sleeved off the shoulder top with a red lace up skater skirt, and a pair of see-through black tights. You put on the matching necklace and bracelet set Sam had given you for your birthday last year. It was a silver chained necklace with a rose pendant same as the bracelet. You pulled on your pair of knee high lace up boots, grabbed your mini black backpack purse, phone, and keys and headed for Wanda's room figuring Nat would also be in there.

However, your travels to Wanda's room were interrupted when you ran into something...or someone? You looked up to find Bucky, his steel blue eyes staring back at you. "Hi." You said quietly as he towered over you. He didn't respond, instead he walked around you and into his room. "Weird. Why won't he talk to me?" You thought as you continued your journey to Wanda's room.

Her door was already open upon your arrival so you walked in. "Hey Spider Lady...Magic Fingers." You smirked. "You guys ready?"

Wanda giggled. "Yeah give me one second."

"Ya know Y/n. You have nicknames for us, but we don't have any for you." Nat commented.

"Okay. What ya got for me?"

"I'll think about it, Wanda you ready now?" Nat replied.

"Yes I'm ready. You guys are so impatient." Wanda complained.

All three of you walked down to the living area where Tony was. "Tony can I have your credit card?" You asked innocently.

"Are you going to buy drugs?" He retorted.

"No."

"Alcohol?"

"Yes." Nat chimed in. Causing you and Wanda to erupt into laughter.

"Romanoff, don't test me." Tony snipped.

"Come on Tony. It was a joke.  Besides Y/n will be 21 in a few days anyway."

"Which reminds me. Y/n, your party is tomorrow at 8. Don't be late." Tony informed.

"Alright. But I need that card now. Thank you!" You said holding out your hand as he gave you the card.

You and the girls walked out of the Compound and got into the car in which Happy was waiting in, and drove off the mall.

Happy pulled up to the walkway and you got out, followed by Nat and Wanda. You walked into the mall and Nat pulled you and Wanda into one of the stores. It was full of dresses. Ballgowns, party dresses, you name it.

"We gotta pick out dresses for your party tomorrow come on!" Nat exclaimed dragging you and Wanda behind her.

"Can't I just go in jeans and a t-shirt?" You protested.

"You could. But I won't let that happen."

"Of course you won't." You said, rolling your eyes playfully.

Nat and Wanda had already picked a million dresses for you to try on before you had the chance to look at any. You went into one of the dressing rooms to try on the dresses, coming out in each to show the girls.

The first dress was a red strapless dress that was way to short for your liking and would felt like it would fall down at any sudden movement. Nat had definitely picked this one.

The next dress was a light blue cocktail spaghetti strap dress which fell just above your knees. Nice dress, just not your color.

You tried on several more dresses the girls handed to you. None of them sitting comfortably to your body.