Part 22

The next morning, you woke up before Bucky. You turned to face him. He looked so peaceful, his chestnut colored hair falling on his face. You brushed the stray hair from his face and tucked it behind his ear. He stirred awake at your touch, his eyes fluttering open to show his bright blue eyes. He gave a soft smile.

"Goodmorning." You said returning the smile.

"Goodmorning, Doll." He replied sleepily.

"We gotta get up. The team's coming back today."

"Nooo. Let me sleeep." He whined.

You giggled and tried to get up from the bed but he grabbed you before you could, pulling you tightly into his arms.

"Bucky! Let me go!" You laughed.

"Mine." He replied childishly.

You managed to wiggle your way out of his arms and get off the bed before he could pull you back. Seeing as he was clearly not getting up, you pulled the blankets off the bed and took his pillows.

"Hey! Give that back!"

"Get up, Sunshine!"

"No." He smirked. You got on top of him, straddling his waist as you hit him with a pillow. "Stop it!" He shouted playfully.

"No. Get up!"

He took the pillow from you, and threw it on the floor, grabbing your waist as he sat up. He kissed your lips passionately. You pulled away and giggled. You got off his lap and pulled him off the bed.

"Fine. I'm up." Bucky said defeated.

"Good. Now come on. I want food." You demanded.

"You're mean when your hungry." Bucky teased. You stuck your tongue out at him.

He got up and pulled on a shirt as you drug him out of his room and down to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat, Doll?" Bucky asked.

"Chocolate chip pancakes." You replied and sat down in one of the stools at the kitchen island.

You watched Bucky make breakfast for the both of you until you were interrupted by the ding of the elevator. The doors opened at Clint and Loki walked out.

"Hey guys!" Clint called as he walked into the kitchen to see what Bucky was making.

"Hey Robin Hood." You greeted. "Hey Lo!"

"Y/n." Loki said as he took your hand and kiss your knuckles.

Bucky didn't say anything to either of them, instead he gave a slight smile. He still hadn't warmed up to everyone yet. He only trusted you and Steve. He did have fun calling out Sam and Tony though.

"Barnes can cook?" Loki asked, genuinely baffled at the sight of Bucky in the kitchen.

"Yes and he is very good at it." You smiled and winked at Bucky as he looked up from mixing the pancake batter.

"When's the team getting back?" Clint asked.

"I think Nat said around twelve." You replied. You stuck your finger in the pancake batter and Bucky swatted your hand away.

"Need any help?" Clint asked Bucky.

"Here. I need to talk to Y/n for a second anyway." Bucky replied giving Clint the spatula he was using and gesturing for you to follow him out of the room.

You followed him into the other room to see what he needed. "Everything okay?" You asked with a concerned look.

"Yeah. I just needed to ask you something." Bucky said.

"What is it?"

"Are we telling people about us? Is there an us? Are we like together?"

"I hadn't thought about that. I like the thought of us. If you want to make it official we can." You replied.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as he took your hand.

"I would like that." You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Do you wanna tell the team later?"

"Sure." He responded. A smile spread across his face at the thought of you being his girlfriend.

You both walked back into the kitchen where Clint was putting the last pancakes on a plate and setting them on the table.

You sat down next to Bucky at the table and dug into the food. Loki sat on the opposite side of you. However, he went up to his room after he tried to take your pancakes one too many times and you stabbed him with your fork.

After you ate, you went up to your room to get ready for the day, Bucky did the same. You put on a tight black t-shirt, a pair of lightly colored jeans, and your classic black Converse. Your hair was in a loose braid and your makeup was a natural look.

"Miss Y/l/n, the rest of the team has arrived." Jarvis informed.

"Thanks J." You responded to the AI.

You met Bucky in the hallway between your rooms a few minutes later.

"Woaaaah!!" You exclaimed as you looked at him. His hair was no longer hanging at his shoulders. He had cut it while you were getting ready.

"What do you think?" He asked, he was truly worried that you wouldn't like it.. He is adorable.

"You look hot. But how am I supposed to braid your hair now?" You teased.

"I'm sure you'll find a new hobby to torment me with." He laughed.

"Come on let's go wait downstairs for the team to get back."

"Hold on. One more thing." You looked up at him confused. He cupped your face with his hands and pulled you closer, pressing his lips softly against yours.

He pulled away and took your hand in his as you walked downstairs to greet the team.

They were all sitting in the living room when you got there. You walked in hand in hand with Bucky. Everyone looked up at you.

Nat and Sam smirked at you and Bucky. Bruce, Steve and Thor were completely oblivious as to what was going on. Clint, Happy, and Loki already knew, you had told them at breakfast. Wanda, Pietro, and Peter were smiling at you. And Tony was thinking of some smart ass remark.

"Tony, you comment something stupid and I won't hesitate to throw you out that window." Nat warned, glaring at Tony.

"I wasn't going to say anything." He replied and defensively put his hands up.

"I don't understand. What's going on?" Thor asked.

"Y/n and Barnes are dating you oaf." Loki stated.

"Since uhh when?!" He asked looking at you.

"Technically this morning is when we made it official." You responded.

"So you to were...fonduing...before then?" Steve asked.

The team laughed.

"Buck, you wanna answer that?" You laughed.

"I took Y/n on a date a couple days ago. I asked her this morning to be my girlfriend." Bucky answered Steve.

"Barnes, you hurt her and I'll kill you." Loki snarled.

"I won't." Bucky replied sternly.

"Barnes, we're stealing your girlfriend." Nat informed as she and Wanda took your hands. "Girls night!"

"I wanna come!" Thor exclaimed.

"Girls night plus Thor." Wanda laughed.

You kissed Bucky's cheek before Nat and Wanda dragged you up to your room, Thor following behind.

PART 23 COMING SOON...