Part 7

You got back from dinner around 10:00 pm and went straight to your room. You had to think of a way to get back at Bucky. You weren't going to go easy on him just because he was some broken white boy either. No, this had to be good. But not so good it ended the prank war. No. It would be good enough to piss him off to the point he wants to get you back as well.

You spent the next two hours sitting at your desk searching Google for ideas, stopping occasionally to write down your thoughts.

The list of ideas included:
1. Hair dye in shampoo
2. Hair remover in shampoo
3. Paint the Metal Arm
4. Sell the Metal Arm
5. Egg in Orange Juice
6. Wrap room in wrapping paper
7. Dye in laundry detergent
8. Hide behind a wall, jump out, scare him, stab him
9. Get Clint to shoot him with an arrow
10. Itching powder in underwear
11. Steal Metal Arm
12. Poison him

Okay maybe a few of these should be on a different list.

13. Food Dye in toothpaste
14. Fuck him

Wait. Wait. Wait. Forget that last one. That was also supposed to go on a different list.

You spent some more time searching for more stuff but didn't end up finding anything. By now it was 2:58 am and everyone was already in bed. It was the perfect opportunity to pull your first prank. The classic hair dye in the shampoo trick. That should do.

You slowly crept out of your room grabbing your keys and phone on the way out. You hurried to the garage and got in your car. You drove to the only actual place open and bought the longest lasting hair dye you could find. It also just so happened to be the brightest color they had. Neon pink. You drove back to the Compound, pulled into the garage and hurried back into your room to put your keys back.

After stopping by your room, you quietly slipped into Bucky's room making sure he was asleep. He was alseep, just not in the bed, he was still sleeping on the floor just like he had been a few weeks ago when you came in to check on him after his nightmare. You crept into his bathroom, carefully shutting the door making sure not to make any noise. You pulled back the shower curtain and grabbed his shampoo bottle and poured in the dye.

You carefully put the bottle back onto the shelf in the shower and ran out of the bathroom, out of Bucky's room, and back into your room.

"Damn it, where do I put the box?! I didn't think this through." You whispered to yourself. "Loki!"

You ran out of your room and ran over to Loki's bedroom door. Knocking was too much work so you burst in, running over to Loki's bed and jumping on top of him.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled, jumping up and summoning a dagger. "Y/n you scared the shit out of me."

"I'm not saying sorry." You teased. "I need your help."

"Did you kill someone?" Loki inquired.

"No I didn't kill anyone. I put pink hair dye in Bucky's shampoo and i need you to use your witch fingers to vanish the evidence." You informed quickly, running out of breath.

"First off, I'm not a witch. Second, he's going to be so pissed count me in. Gimme the box." Loki laughed.

You gave him the box and he used his magic to make it disappear.

"Okay thanks, bye!" You jumped off his bed and ran back to your room. You crossed off number one on your list and tucked the notebook behind the painting canvas that was hanging on your wall, making sure nobody would find it. Not that anybody go in your room without your consent. You told everyone if they went in your room you would throw them out a window. Let's just say nobody has gone in your room since.

You quickly changed into your pajamas. Which were a soft pair of red and black plaid pajama pants and a tight cami tank top.

After changing, you got into bed and went to sleep imagining how tomorrow morning would play out.

...

The next morning you woke up around 7:30 am to what sounded like Bucky screaming.

You excitedly got up, brushed your teeth and hair, and impatiently waited in your room for Bucky to come in and confront you.

Sure enough, not 5 minutes later Bucky came banging on your door.

"Y/N!" Bucky yelled. "OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR Y/N!"

You nonchalantly opened opened door to find a very pissed off Bucky who was only in a towel. Holy shit he is hot. You thought. You looked up and saw his bright pink hair and burst into laughter.

"Looking good James." You said through your laughter. "You going to a cosplay party or something? You're dressed as Stephanie. From show LazyTown right?"

"Ha ha. Very funny Y/n. Now when will this wash out?" He asked still pissed.

"Sometime between 2 days and 6 months." You giggled.

"I'm gonna get you back. Watch your back Cupcake."

"I'll be waiting Stephanie!" You smirked. "Hey how's Sportacus?"

"Shut up." Bucky snarled and walked back into his room.

All you heard for the next ten minutes were angry Romanian words. You learned Romanian a while ago for a mission you had to go on with Natasha. So you understood every single word he said and it was hilarious.

Some of the things he said in were:

How the hell am I going to get this out?!

Ugh!

Why pink? Why couldn't it be blue or something cool. But pink?!

New addition to the prank list:

15. Blue dye in soap

You laughed at the thought of a blue Bucky with bright pink hair. I bet he looks good in anything. Wtf Y/n snap out of it. He is beautiful though. And those blue eyes...damn. Fuck me.

"As you wish Darling." Loki smirked. He had walked in while you were lost in thought. "However I do think that you would be more pleased if it was Barnes."

"Seriously Loki?! I told you to quit reading my thoughts dumbass." You exclaimed.

"That you did. But since when have I been one to follow rules?" He teased.

You gave him a death stare and he slowly raised his hands in defense.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. Please. I'm begging you. Don't stab me. Please." He pleaded playfully.

You threw a pillow at him knocking him over. "I hate you." You giggled.

Part 8 coming soon...