Part 16

Everyone got into their swim suits and came downstairs where you were waiting.

"Took you long enough." You teased looking around to make sure everyone listened to your order. "Where's Bucky?"

"I don't think he's coming." Steve informed.

"The hell he ain't" You said as you ran to Bucky's room and pounded your fists on the door. "Bucky!!"

No answer. You knocked again. Still no answer. Screw this. You barged into his room to find him sleeping on the couch. So you did the only reasonable and mature thing to do and jumped on him.

"Wake up Sunshine!" You exclaimed.

"No." He grumbled.

"Yes. We're going to the beach so get up or I'll punch you until you do."

"Fine. You have to get off me first." He reminded and you jumped off him. He sat up and looked at you. "Where are your crutches?"

"Don't need 'em anymore." You cheered.

"That's great! I need to change if we're going to the beach so unless you wanna watch, then I suggest you go back downstairs." He teased.

You narrowed your eyes and stuck your tongue out at him. "Fine. But if you aren't downstairs in five minutes I'm coming back up here with a dagger."

He moved his hands to shooed you away and close his door. You went back downstairs and waited impatiently on the couch for Bucky.

He came downstairs in a pair of black swim shorts, a gray tank top, and flip flops.

"Can we go now?" Thor whined.

"Yes please!!" You shouted playfully.

You all grabbed your bags and walked down to the beach which already had umbrellas set up for shaded areas.

Peter and you ran ahead of the group and were the first there, followed by the rest of the group shortly after.

Nat and Wanda had already taken off their tank tops and shorts to reveal their swim suits. Nats was a skimpy red and black bikini. While Wanda's was a light pink one piece. All of the guys had already stripped off their shirts and were in just shorts. Except for Loki, who was sitting underneath an umbrella reading a book. You were still in your clothes as well, not wanting to reveal your swimsuit.

"Come on Y/n! This was your idea! Get in the water!" Nat exclaimed.

"I would but somebody switched out my swim suit when I wasn't looking." You yelled back.

"You'll be fine. It's a private beach, just us."

"Fine." You gave in and took off your tank top and shorts, revealing the bikini Nat gave you.

You weren't completely comfortable showing your stomach and back around other people. You had scars from when you were with Hydra, which covered your back and stomach. They would torture you and wipe your memories if you disobeyed their orders.

Nat whistled and cheered in your direction.

"Shut up." You smiled. "What happened to "bye bye bikinis" Nat?"

"Somebody changed my mind." She smirked winked at Bruce who was now standing next to her. You rolled your eyes and moved closer to the water, letting the tide hit your feet.

Bucky grinned at you. "Don't you even think about it!" You exclaimed. His eyes lit up, he ran towards you, picked you up, and threw you over his shoulder. "Bucky! Put me down!" You giggled.

"If you say so!" He smirked.

"No! Wait!"

"Too late Cupcake." He laughed as he tossed you down into the water.

You came up and gasped for air. "You asked for it, Barnes." You smirked as you kicked his feet out from under him and he fell backwards into the water.

He came back up, soaked, his hair drenched hair covered his face. He pushed it out of his face and spit out water.

Peter came up behind you with a water gun and sprayed you with it. You shrieked at the sudden touch of cold water hitting your back. You ran out of the water and grabbed the other gun to shoot Peter with it. You sprayed him several times before he surrendered.

"I SURRENDER! STOP SHOOTING ME!" He yelled playfully. You giggled and grabbed a towel to dry off.

"Food's here!" Tony shouted. He had Happy order food while you were all in the ocean. The team rushed back up to the house and sat on the patio by the pool to eat.

After eating, you all sat and talked while watching the sunset.

"Parker did WHAT?!" Tony chuckled.

"Okay so we're were both about 17. Peter had this crush on a girl. And being the little socially awkward, dorky teen he was, decides to impress her by trying to make her homemade perfume during chemistry. Let's just say it didn't turn out as the pleasant smelling perfume he was hoping for. No. Instead, he blew up the Chem lab and class was canceled for 3 weeks while they rebuilt it." You explained as everyone burst into laughter.

"Did she ever speak to you again?" Sam asked.

"She never spoke to him before!" You teased and laughed along with everyone else again. Peter glared at you and stuck his tongue out at you, you did the same.

"Okay I'm going to bed." Clint stated.

Everyone else went to bed shortly after. It was only you, Bucky, and Nat left outside by now.

"I'm going to go to bed as well." Nat said, winking at you. You rolled your eyes and let out a small laugh.

It was now completely dark out. You were standing with your hands on the railing, Bucky was standing next to you. There was a light breeze that sent sudden chills down your spine.

"Here." Bucky said as he handed you his hoodie.

"Thanks." You gave a soft smile and pulled on the hoodie.

"Anytime." He returned the smile.

You just stood there looking into his eyes as he looked into yours, your faces inches apart. You stayed like that for a few minutes, eventually closing the space between your faces. His hand flesh hand cupped your face, his vibranium arm slipped around your waist and pulled you closer as he leaned in and pressed his lips against yours softly.

Part 17 coming soon...