Part 11

"You're the reason my wife is dead! It's your fault!" Your father yelled.

"How is that my fault!?" You shouted back.

"I wish you were never even born. At least then, my wife would still be alive and I wouldn't have to deal with your shit."

"How have you been "dealing with my shit" I've practically been taking care of you and myself since I was three. Don't even try to play that card. I've been putting up with your dumbass shit for my entire life. I never did anything to you."

"You ruined my life the day you were born." Your dad muttered.

"WELL IT WASN'T MY CHOICE TO BE BORN!" You yelled.

Your dad hits you in the face in response, leaving you with a bruised eye and a cut just above your eyebrow. "Get out of my house!" He shouted.

"I was already planning on it." You picked up your bookbag which had been stuffed with clothes and necessities since last week, wiped the tears off your cheek and stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind you.

...

You walked along the side of the road for hours on end, trying to find somewhere to stay for a few nights. However, you had no luck.

It was now pitch black outside, you couldn't see anything, except for the occasional passing car with its headlights on.

A man came up behind you and injected something into your arm. Your knees fell weak, you were no longer able to stand. You fell to the ground hitting your head and passing out.

...

You woke up in a van. You had your hands tied together and a bag over your head. You slowly sat up trying to focus yourself from the pounding headache you had.

"She's waking up Boss." A close voice said.

"Take the bag off her head." The other man responded.

The first man took off the bag that was draped over your head and threw it on the floor. You looked around, your vision was fuzzy and you couldn't speak or see clearly. You tried to get the ropes off your hands but it was no help. The man saw you moving and shuffling and came over to stand in front of you. You stood up to the best of your ability and tried to fight him.

"Fiesty aren't we?" He smirked.

"Shock her. Rumlow." The driver said quickly.

He followed orders, and jabbed your neck with something which electrocuted you. You screamed and sobbed until you eventually blacked out once again."

...

"Y/N! Wake up!" Bucky yelled.

You jolted awake, tears stained your face. You looked over at Bucky who was sitting next to you on your bed with his hand on your arm and a concerned look on his face.

"Thanks." You responded softly.

"Nightmare?" He asked and you nodded. "Wanna talk about it?"

You shook your head as tears formed in your eyes thinking of the dream of your past. "Hydra."

His face dropped. "You were with Hydra?" He asked concerned.

You nodded. "They kidnapped me shortly after I ran away." You said, trying not to cry, though a sob managed to slip out.

Bucky moved closer and wiped the tears off your face with his thumb and gave you a slight smile.

"I'm sorry." You blurted.

"For what?"

"For waking you up, I didn't mean to. And for being overdramatic earlier." You stated.

"Hey. You don't need to apologize. Like I said, I know what it's like. And as for the whole prank thing, I'm truly sorry. You had the right to act the way you did. It was stupid and I was a dick." He replied quickly.

"Yes you were." You laughed a little which calmed down.

"I'll let you sleep." Bucky got up and started to walk to the door. You grabbed his arm before he could go too far, he turned back around.

"Stay. Please." You murmured.

"Are you sure?" He questioned and you nodded your head. He sat back down on the bed next to you and you laid your head on his chest as he stroked your hair to comfort you. You slowly fell back asleep. Bucky eventually fell asleep too, once he knew you were calmed down and asleep.

...

You woke up, still laying on Bucky's chest. He was already awake and was watching you.

"Goodmorning Doll." He whispered.

"You stayed." You replied in a happy tone.

"Yep." He smiled.

"We still hate each other right?" You teased, getting up off of your bed.

"Definitely Cupcake." He responded.

"Good because I like making you mad. You make funny faces."

"I do not." He protested.

"Do to." You smirked and stuck your tongue out at him.

He rolled his eyes, got up off your bed, and walked over to you. Your faces were inches apart now. You managed to maintain eye contact with him the entire time. However, he broke eye contact when he looked down at your lips and back up to your eyes.

"See something you like Barnes?"

"Maybe." He smirked, leaned in and kissed your lips softly.

You pulled away. "Agree to never speak of this again?"

"Deal." Bucky stated.

"Alright now shoo. I'm going to go change and I would rather you not be in hear."

He laughed softly and walked out of your room, closing the door behind him.

The entire time you were getting ready all you could think about was the kiss. You snapped yourself out of your thoughts and finished getting ready.

You put on a tight, light pink, long sleeved shirt with a black skater skirt and a pair of black, thigh high, lace up boots. You loosely curled your hair and put on some eyeliner and mascara. You then put on a few rings, a bracelet, and the necklace Loki gave you, grabbed your phone, and walked downstairs for breakfast. But you were soon placed back into your date of thoughts as soon as you saw Bucky. He had finally gotten the pink dye out of his hair and it was now back to its original chestnut brown color. He was wearing a black t-shirt, jeans, and boots.

Damn he looks good. You thought. What the hell Y/n?! Stop it... I wonder if he remembers the kiss. Of course he remembers the kiss. Right? Quit thinking about the damn kiss Y/n. It didn't mean anything...Right?