Part 5

"Come on Y/n! We have to get ready for your party!" Nat exclaimed.

"Nat it's only 4 PM. We have 4 hours until the party." You replied.

"Exactly! Now come on we only have 4 hours to get ready!" She said dragging you along behind her until your room.

You took a quick shower and put on your robe. You dried your hair and went back into your bedroom where Nat and Wanda were sitting with their hair and makeup already done. They pushed you into the chair in front of your vanity. Nat did your makeup and Wanda did your hair. After about two hours, they were finally done.

Your hair and makeup:

"Damn Y/n you look hot!" Nat whistled

"Thanks. You guys look good too!" You replied, sitting on your bed.

"Hey Jarvis? What time is it?" You asked.

"It is currently 7:36 Miss Y/l/n."

"We better get our dresses on. Y/n we'll be back." Wanda said excitedly.

They left and you went into your closet, grabbing your dress and slipping it on. You then walked out of your closet put on your heels, grabbed your bag and phone, and walked out of your room, meeting up with Nat and Wanda, linking arms with each other as you walked down to the party.

You reached the room where the party was being held, it was huge, bright lights, open bar, a chef, and more. As soon as you walked, in all eyes were on you.

"Damn Y/n. You got the whole crowd staring." Nat smirked. "Come on let's go get to the guys before flies fly into their mouths."

You walked over to the guys, none of you had dates, except Tony, he had Pepper. However, there was definitely something going on with Brainiac and Spider Lady.

"Hello Darling. You look ravishing." Loki complimented, grabbing your hand and kissing your knuckles softly.

*DISCLAIMER: There is nothing going on between Loki and Y/n, they are just really close friends. It's completely platonic, nothing romantic*

"Thanks, Lo." You blushed.

You all danced, drank, ate, and laughed all for a few hours. Tony ended the public party around 12:00 am. However, the party continued with just the Avengers for a while longer.

You walked over to the bar, already a little tipsy, just like everyone else. Well, excluding Tony, who was already hammered. And of course, Steve, Thor, Loki, and Bucky, because they were Super Soldiers and Gods.

"What would you like Y/n?" Asked Nat who was now working the bar since she kicked out the bartender for not putting enough vodka in her drink.

"I will have a Martini please." You responded.