Part 27

(Author's Note: This part contains partial smut. There is hardly any but I figured I should give at least a little warning)

You continued to kiss, occasionally stopping for air, for a few more minutes until you pulled away and looked up at Bucky with puppy eyes.

"What?" He asked as a small smile crept on his face.

"Hugs!" You shouted playfully and you flung your arms around him. "I'm cold, your warm. Problem solved."

"Putting on a shirt might help too ya know." He let out a small laugh and wrapped his arms around you. You pulled away from him and smirked. "What now?"

You grabbed a tank top and threw it on quickly as you ran out of the closet, out of your room, and into Bucky's room, giggling the entire time. Bucky ran after you. You ducked into his closet and grabbed one of his shirts out of it, pulling it on before Bucky could stop you.

His shirt was a little big on you but you didn't mind, it was soft and smelled like him and that's all that mattered.

Bucky ran into the closet. You were sitting on the bench in his closet, waiting patiently for him to catch up, a huge smile plastered across your face. He shook his head and and laughed. He walked over to you pulled you up and off the bench, wrapping his arms around your shoulders as he did. You put your arms around his torso and rested your head on his chest.

"You okay now?" He asked softly. His chest vibrated as he spoke.

"Mhm." You hummed and nodded.

"Good. Because now I can do this." He pulled out of the embrace and smirked.

"Don't you dare!" You exclaimed.

He swiftly lifted you up and threw you over his shoulder.

"Bucky!" You laughed and smacked his back.

He smiled, walking out of his closet and into his room with you still on his shoulder.

"James Buchanan Barnes! Put me down!" He put you down on his bed and laughed.

You moved so you were sitting on his lap, facing him. You put your hands on either side of his face and kissed him. His hands wrapped around your waist as he deepened the kiss.

Your hands traveled to the back of his head, running your fingers through his hair as he kissed your neck. You moaned softly. He gripped your thighs as you kissed.

Next thing you knew, your taking off his shirt, only breaking the kiss when pulling it over his head. He did the same to you. He laid back, pulling you with him back onto the bed.

(You can imagine the rest)

You laid in Bucky's arms for a while after that. Your legs intertwined with his and the blankets. One of your hands rested on his chest, the other, playing with his hair. His arms wrapped around your shoulders, one of his hands drawing circles on your back as he held you close to him. You nestled your head in the crook of his neck and you both fell asleep.

...

You woke up to Bucky stroking your hair out of your face. Your eyes fluttered open and you looked up, your eyes meeting his steel blue ones. You leaned up and kissed his jaw as you wrapped your arms back around him.

He smiled softly and kissed your forehead. You nestled your head back into the crook of his neck and laid with him for a few more minutes.

"We should probably get up, Doll. The team's gonna start to wonder where we went. We kinda just left them there without warning." Bucky said quietly and stroked your hair.

"Let them wonder." You mumbled.

Bucky laughed a little. "You have to train with Loki today, you're already late. He's gonna come looking for you."

"But sleep."

"Come on. Let's get up."

"Noooo." You whined as Bucky wiggled out of your arms. "Come back here!"

Bucky laughed and pulled on a pair of sweatpants. You sprawled your arms out on the bed and pouted, completely forgetting you weren't wearing anything. Then realization struck you and you quickly pulled the blankets over your body.

Bucky grabbed your undergarments off the floor and tossed them to you. He came over to you and gave you a quick kiss as you put them on.

Once you were done, he grabbed your hands and pulled you up so that you couldn't go back to sleep. "Come on, Doll."

You groaned and got up, grabbing Bucky's shirt and pulling it on quickly before he could protest.

"Doll, if you keep taking my clothes I'm going to need to get more." He laughed.

"More for me!" You teased.

Bucky's shirt fell just above your mid thigh so you grabbed a pair of his sweatpants and pulled them on. They were a pretty big on you but you didn't mind.

Bucky put on a shirt and took your hand. You walked out of the room and downstairs hand in hand. The rest of the team was awake by now.

Nat and Wanda were sitting on the couch when you walked in. They looked at you, then each other before smirking at the sight of you in Bucky's clothes.

You smiled innocently at them and went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Bucky sat down on the couch and was talking to Steve when you came back in. You gave him a quick kiss and went back upstairs to change into your training attire.

You scurried into the training room and found Loki already in there, waiting for you.

"You're late." Loki grumbled.

"I know. I'm sorry. What are we doing today?" You responded.

"I want you to try and summon a weapon, fight me, and vanish the weapon."

"Sounds good." You nodded and lifted your hands.

Purple magic flowed around your hands as you summoned a dagger in each. You lunged at Loki with the blades. He blocked your blades. He moved swiftly around each of the daggers you swung. Each swing came with more and more anger, bringing back memories of Hydra.

Bucky came into the training room as Loki blocked your last swing and grabbed your wrist. "Alright, now calm down and vanish the daggers."

Your breathing was quick. Your chest felt extremely heavy. You tried to vanish the daggers or even use any of your powers but you couldn't. You dropped the daggers and your legs grew weak. Tears filled your eyes and streamed down your face.

"Y/n?" Bucky and Loki asked in unison.

Bucky walked up and held your face. "Y/n? Are you okay?"

You let out a sob and melted at Bucky's touch. You wrapped your arms around him and slowly fell to the ground. He grabbed you tightly and slowly knelt down with you.

Loki had made sure you weren't hurt, then left the training room to give you some space.

"Shhhh. It's okay." He comforted. He kissed your head and stroked your hair to calm you down.

PART 28 COMING SOON...