Part 36 ~ Final Part

《1 Month Later》

A pain shot through your abdomen as you jolted awake. "Ow. Fuck." You said, a little too loudly, since it woke Bucky up.

"Doll? You okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah just a cramp. I'm fine." You stood up and went into the bathroom.

A few minutes later the bathroom door opened and you stepped out.

"Uhhh Bucky?" You called and he looked up.

"Yes, Doll?" His eyes darted back and forth from the puddle on the floor that was around your feet and your worried face. His eyes grew big once he realized what was happening.

"It's happening. My water just broke. The baby's coming!" You winced at the last few words as another sharp pain shot through your abdomen.

"But your not due for another three weeks."

"Well, plans change Barnes."

Bucky hurriedly got up and threw a shirt and shoes on as he grabbed the hospital bag from by the door. He handed you a pair of shoes and helped you put them on before leaving the room.

"Jarvis, tell the team to get up and tell where we went." Bucky told the AI.

"Will do, Mr. Barnes." Jarvis responded.

You would hear everyone stir awake and start to rush around as you got into the car. Bucky got in the driver's seat and started the car shortly before pulling out of the garage of the Compound.

You winced as another contraction came. Bucky took your hand and rubbed the back of it with his thumb. He gave you a sympathetic look. He hated seeing you in pain.

A few minutes later, you squeezed Bucky's hand tightly as you winced at another contraction.

Purple magic flowed around you and changed your pajamas to a light purple sweater and black leggings.

"Doll, I don't think that anyone is going to pay attention to what your wearing. What you were wearing was fine." Bucky laughed a little.

"I'm not doing this." You defended as your outfit changed once again. This time your outfit changed to a black hoodie and sweatpants.

"Hey those are my clothes!" Bucky exclaimed.

"I'm not controlling it!" You shouted back. Another contraction hit as you said the last few words and you pressed your eyes shut.

"Uhh Doll?" You opened your eyes as you looked in his direction and giggled. "I'm going to need my shirt back."

You waved your hands and made his shirt reappear just as he pulled up to the hospital.

Bucky got out and helped you out of the car after grabbing the bag from the back seat.

The receptionist looked up from her computer and rushed to your side with a wheel chair. You didn't protest and sat down as she wheeled you into one of the rooms. Bucky was at your side the entire time and helped you onto the medical bed once you were in the room.