Part 20

You broke the kiss and smiled at him. He returned the smile. "Tonight, 7PM. You and me. I'll pick you up from your room." He said, smirking the entire time.

"It's a date." You responded.

"Okay now go get ready. I have things to do and plan." He shooed you away, back into your room. You laughed and shook your head as you closed your door.

"J. What time is it?" You asked the AI.

"It is currently 5:37 pm Miss Y/l/n." Jarvis responded.

"Set a reminder for 6:55 pm please."

"Reminder set, Miss."

"Thanks." You replied.

You went into your bathroom and did your hair and makeup. For your hair you curled it loosely and for your makeup you did a natural look with winged eyeliner and a nude lipstick.

You hurried into your closet and looked through what you had to wear. You tried on a few different outfits but none of them worked. The last one you tried on was perfect for the occasion. It was a white floral dress that looked like this:

 It was a white floral dress that looked like this:

You put on a pair of white heels to match.

"Miss Y/l/n, it is 6:55 pm. Mr. Barnes is on his way to your room now." Jarvis informed.

"Thanks J."

You hurrily put on the necklace Loki got you, a silver bracelet to match, and a few rings.

There was a knock at your door. You walked over and opened it, revealing Bucky in a charcoal gray, button up, dress shirt, black dress pants, with a matching suit jacket and leather gloves.

"You look amazing, Doll." Bucky complimented.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Buckaroo."

He laughed at the new nickname and blushed a little at your compliment.

"Is that a blush I see? Did I just make Sargent Barnes blush?" you teased.

"I have no idea what your talking about." He cleared his throat.

"You know you don't have to hide your arm around me right? You don't have to wear those gloves if you don't want to.

"I know. I just don't know how the public will react to it." He said.

"Well if they say anything dumb I'll kick their asses." You teased. Bucky laughed. He took his gloves off and gave them to you. You put them in your bag, just in case he would want them at some point.

"Shall we?" He held out his arm. You grabbed your bag and phone and placed your hand in the crook of his arm.

"Lead the way Buckaroo! Happy! Me and Bucky are leaving!" You yelled.