Part 13

Wanda and Nat came rushing into the med bay.

"Y/N! Get your ass off that medical bed and get dressed. We're having a girls day!" Nat demanded.

"Natasha! I just got shot and your trying to get me to run around a mall. No." You replied.

"Yes you are. Bruce can give you some crutches or something. Bucky your coming too."

"What?!" Bucky exclaimed.

"Your coming with us." Nat spoke. "Now get ready and hurry up."

"Fine." You and Bucky said in unison.

Bucky helped you off the medical bed and handed you a pair of crutches.

You walked together until you got to your rooms. He opened the door for you and walked across the hall into his room.

You did your best to get without putting pressure on your injured leg. That was pretty hard. You slipped on a soft light blue sweater, a pair of black, high rise leggings, and a pair of classic black, high top converse. You grabbed your mini backpack purse, phone, and crutches and went over to Bucky's room.

"You ready Buck?" You said knocking on the door.

He opened the door wearing a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket and jeans. Damn how many of those jackets does he own? He looks good though. "Yeah let's go." He responded.

You guys walked to the living area where Nat and Wanda were waiting.

"Finally! Come on!" Wanda exclaimed.

You all got into the SUV in which Happy was waiting in. Nat sat in the passenger seat. Wanda was on the left side and Bucky was on the right. You got stuck sitting in the middle because Wanda claimed that she would get car sick if she sat there. That was complete bullshit.

The entire ride Nat and Wanda kept giving you looks and winking at you everytime Happy would make a sharp turn that would make you lean into Bucky. They were up to something.

"Alright we're here. I'll wait in the car. Call if you need anything." Happy informed as the car came to a stop.

Nat and Wanda got out of the car and ran into the mall, leaving you and Bucky to fend for yourselves. Bucky got out and helped you out. You grabbed your crutches and went into the mall with Bucky, trying to catch up to the girls who were looking behind them every two seconds, winking and giggling. You finally caught up to them when they went into a fancy dress store.

"What took you guys so long?" Nat smirked.

"Uhhh hellooo?!" You said gesturing you your crutches.

"Here try this on." Wanda interrupted, handing you a red dress.

You begrudgingly took the dress and went into the fitting room to try it on.

You came out to Nat and Wanda chatting and Bucky sitting alone in a chair.

"Daaaaamn!" Nat exclaimed. You laughed. "Bucky, Wanda, what do you think?"

"You look stunning Y/n." Wanda said.

"Thanks." You smiled.

"Bucky?" Nat asked.

Bucky was just sitting in his chair staring at you with a loss of words. "You look amazing." He managed to say.

"Thanks."

Nat handed you another dress. It was light blue and cut off just below your knee. You went into the dressing room to try it on. You put it on and came out.

"That's the one." Wanda said.

"Definitely." Nat agreed. "Bucky?"

"I like it too." He said shyly and trying not to show how much he was staring.

By the time you went back in and changed back into your own clothes, Nat and Wanda had already picked out their dresses and were just waiting for you.

You paid for the dresses and walked around the mall for another hour or two, stopping in a store when something caught your eye.

Your arms were sore from your crutches and you were exhausted from Nat and Wanda dragging you around everywhere.

You could tell Bucky felt the same way. The girls were asking him for his opinion every time you tried something on. It was getting old.

"I'm tired I'm going back to the car." You informed.

"I'll come too." Bucky said.

Nat and Wanda made ooing noises and kept smirking at you both.

You got back to the car and Bucky opened the door for you. Happy took your crutches, placed them in the trunk of the car, and got back in the driver's seat.

You got in the car, sat back in the middle seat and let out a long exasperated sigh.

"You okay?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah, just tired and the pain meds Bruce gave me, only work to a certain extent." You responded and laid your head down on the seat.

You quickly fell asleep in a matter of minutes. Your head fell on Bucky's shoulder making him jump a little. He looked down to find you peacefully sleeping on his shoulder and smiled. He gently moved your hair from your face.

...

You were woke up from loud car doors closing a few minutes later. Bucky gently nudged you to wake up.

"Y/n, we're back at the Compound." He whispered.

"Mhm." You responded barely awake.

"You gotta get up or I'm carrying you."

You didn't respond this time. Instead, you fell back asleep earning you a small chuckle and smile from Bucky.

He picked you up bridal style and carried you back into the Compound. You stirred a little and nestled your head on his shoulder. He couldn't help but smile softly.

"Is she okay?! What did you do?!" Loki asked quickly, jumping up from the couch he was sitting on and dropping his book.

"Shhh yeah she's fine. She just fell asleep in the car and she didn't want to get up so I'm carrying her." Bucky responded quietly.

Loki nodded and went back to reading. Bucky carried you up to your room and laid you on you bed. He pulled the blankets over top of you and discreetly slipped out of your room.

Part 14 Coming Soon...