Chapter 13: A mole

Author: There is a plot twist in this chapter, I know I listed him on Lila's side but I thought if I added this twist it would be a bit more interesting.

__________________________________________________

(Time skip)

It's around 22:00, Marinette and her friends are now back at the villa, exhausted. The all walked towards the living room and plopped down on the couch. The maids took all their belonging and out them up in their rooms.

Marinette curled into the couch and said, "God, today was exhausting, especially with that Lila drama in the morning."

~Ping~

~Ping~

~Ping~

~Ping~

"YA, who's phone is that!" Marinette yelled irritated.

"Mar, it's your phone." He muttered into the pillow. Marinette looked and saw that it was indeed her phone.

"Oh woops." She said as she rubbed the back of her.

Marinette looked and saw that it was Zhao Cuo, she thought, 'why's he sending me a text now?'

She opened the text and saw that he had sent a security video and photo of the museum. She played the video and saw that it was a video of Lila and her sheep, passing by the crystal that was stolen earlier and when they passed it the crystal disappeared, Marinette blinked a couple of times and wondered what had happened. She exited the video and saw the pictures; she took a closer look and saw Lila's hand secretly snatching the crystal.

She read the message he had sent, and it said that he had reported this matter to her father. She texted him back saying, "Leave her, this b***h is mine."

Marinette sighed and leaned back, closing her eyes, and wondered why it was very quiet, she looked around and saw that her friends had already fallen asleep. Marinette sighed yet again and whispered.

"They're gonna catch a cold if they sleep here."

Marinette's hand glowed using her magic she levitated her friends and dragged them into their rooms. Marinette walked back to her room, she was supposed to call her father but decided to call him in the morning since she was too tired.

(Next Morning)

Marinette and her friends were sitting by the pool outside having breakfast while enjoying the view except one of them. Marinette was busy texting someone. Chloe pulled up her sunglasses putting them on top of her head and peeked into Marinette's phone. The blonde smirked and She snatched the girl's phone and asked out loud, "So, who's Felix Mari?"

"Can't wait to see you, I miss you so much, kissy face emoji." Chloe read out loud.

This caught the other's attention. They all knew that Marinette was with someone they just didn't know who except for Nino that is.

"He's, my fiancé." Marinette said as she rolled her eyes and took her phone back.

Jaws dropped, to say there were stunned was an understatement, Nino could only chuckle at their reaction as he sipped his tea. Juleka, Kagami and Chloe immediately surrounded the bluenette, questions shot out them from right and left.

"ALRIGHT SLOW DOWN!" Marinette exclaimed. "One by one."

Chloe asked, "Okay who's Felix?"

"He is the prince of the United Kingdom; he is also that bastard's cousin in our class." Marinette answered.

"Mar, in no offense but aren't you like what seventeen, eighteen?" Luka asked.

Marinette nodded and explained, "Seventeen I'll be next eighteen month remembered? Coming of age party? But it's normal for us to get married at an early age, sometimes it's because of political marriage sometimes it's because of love. What's considered still eligible is till the age of minimum eighteen and maximum thirty there are people above thirty who get married but normally they're getting remarried. Felix and I are only engaged, we're not really planning to rush into anything because I still want to go to university, as well as Felix."