Chapter 35: MOTHER STOP CHANGING THEM

Felix left the main palace in search of his friends. On his way there he suddenly felt the presence of mana but not just any mana, it was wind mana. He smirked, he used him magic to lift himself up in the air and there he, Adrien peeking out of the bushes.

Adrien looked around and mumbled, "I could have sworn that I felt him. Probably just my imagination, but why do I have a bad feeling?"

Felix looked down and smirked, "Stupid cousin."

Felix decided to find Luka and the others by flight. As he was flying around he finally found Luka and Nathaniel in the Quartz Palace training ground. He flew down behind Luka tapping him on the shoulder, scaring him.

"AAGH!" Luka yelled, he turned around and saw that it was Felix, "Dude! How? What? When did you get here and how come I didn't hear you come up?"

Felix shrugged, "Wind magic + levitation spell."

Nathaniel bowed and greeted the young prince, "Greetings prince Felix."

Felix raised an eyebrow, "Since when were you so formal?"

Nathaniel scratched the back of his head and said, "Sorry force of habit, anyway when did you come?"

"A while ago during lunch, then had a meeting with his majesty."

"I see."

"Did you meet up with Marinette yet?" Luka asked.

Felix nodded, "Yeah I did but then your girlfriends stole her from me, something about a girl's day?"

The two laughed at the boy and told him that this was something he should get used to. Felix then grabbed a sword and held his hand in front of Nathaniel, he asked as he smirked.

"Care for a spar?"

Nathaniel smirked and answered, "Bring it."

Luka was looking at them with starry eyes, amazed at how their body moved at such speed not only that their eyes were calculated anticipating each other's next move. As much as he would want to learn to be a swordmen he'd rather not.

After the spar the two boys were sweating and panting, as they laid on the ground unable to move.

"You're getting better Kurtzburg." Felix complimented.

Nathaniel sat up and thanked the prince before helping him up.

Nathaniel looked at the time and said, "Nino should be back by now let's go see him."

Luka then looked at the two and sniffed the air around them and plugged his nose saying, "Before you do that you might want to take a shower first cause you guys reek."

Nathaniel and Felix looked at each other before sniffing themselves and turning away, agreeing with the blue haired boy. The three boys then went back up to their rooms and freshened up before meeting Nino and the others.

Felix, who was staying in the turquoise palace, just got out of the shower, and was surprised when he saw Marinette sleeping in this bed. With a soft gave he smile, pulling the blanket over her as he gave her a pat before giving her a small peck. Felix looked at the time and noticed that it was actually almost dinner, he wanted to wake up the sleeping girl but decided against it seeing as how she was sleeping quite peacefully.

He rang a maid in and told her to send word to the emperor and empress that Marinette had fallen asleep in his room waiting and could not join dinner as well as himself and to also bring his and her dinner up to his room. The maid bowed and went to relay the message.

He decided to do some work while he waited for Marinette to wake up. Even though the plan was running smoothly he still had to manage some unrelated stuff.