Chapter 14: Surprise surprise

"Wait – wait so let me get this straight, YOU" Nino pointed to Nathaniel, "Have been working for HER." He pointed to Marinette, "Since Lila lied?"

Nathaniel nodded, "Mhm, Marinette told me to go undercover as her spy to get as many evidence as I can, I have like what 5 USB drive filled with all her bullshit. I maybe quiet but I'm quite observant."

"Holy crap!" Chloe exclaimed.

Nino then asked, "Do you know anything else about Marinette?"

Nathaniel thought about it, shook his head, and said, "Other than the fact that she must be really rich to be order to book this entire boutique than no."

"So...you don't know that Marinette is a...Princess?" Juleka slowly asked.

"Nope but not surprising honestly." He casually said as if it was the most normal thing the world, "I mean there were times where Marinette's speech patterns didn't match like what you would call us normal or lower-class people. Also, that day when you lost your temper in class, your eyes glowed. So, I sorta kind of knew you weren't a regular person."

Marinette could only smirk while the others were jaw dropped, "And that people, is why Nathaniel is my trusty spy, he's quiet so he doesn't attract too much attention and he's observant not only is he observant he's also smart, strong and agile. He's IQ could rival Max's if he'd only use his brain to it's full potential."

Nathaniel leaned back on the couch and whined, "Thinking is too hard, I'd rather much just sit back and draw."

Marinette could only roll his eyes at him, "By the way, you're coming to a party my parents are hosting. Nino pass me the red suite you just tried on."

Nino passed the suit to Marinette who passed it to Nathaniel, he looked at the suit and said, "Alright."

Nathaniel and Nino both went inside the changing room to change. Luka turned to the girls and asked, "What do you think of this one?"

"What shade of white is that? It clashes with your complexion" Chloe asked as she scrunched up her nose, "Next."

Nathaniel came out in the red suit, it fit him quite well it, but Marinette thought that something didn't look right, she left and came back with a few accessories and a black dress pants and told him to go back inside and change into the pair of trousers and to wear the accessories just as Nino came out in a periwinkle blazer over a black dress shirt and white trousers.

Chloe launched herself at her boyfriend and yelled, "YES."

Luka came out in a royal blue blazer over a white button up shirt with royal blue trousers.

Juleka quietly said, "Guess you'll be matching with me bro, sorry Kagami."

Kagami shook her head and said, "No worries, that way I can take a picture of you guys and send it to you mother and caption it 'twinsies'"

She laughed when she saw the mortified look on their faces.

Lastly Nathaniel came out wearing the accessories Marinette got him and that made the girls drool. He wore a black earing on his right ear, ring on both his middle finger and index on his left hand and a black choker on his neck.

Marinette, Kagami and Chloe took a sharp breath and quickly said, "I have a boyfriend!"

Nino and Luka quickly wrapped their arms around their girlfriends and hissed, "Mine."

Marinette looked at them and whined, "No fair, my boyfriend is thousands and miles away."

The others just laughed at this.