• Make No Mistake

*again saw this from tik tok 😂*

"Listen J and John B... I'm not real good with these kook parties. Or whatever this is.." I start to say.

"Midsummers." John B interrupts.

"Shh. Anyway what I'm getting to is, JJ make this quick. You give the note from John B to Sarah and come back here. No fighting." I say pointing my fingers at him.

"Yes ma'am. I'll be back." He says placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Wait J." He turns around and I fix his tie.

"Thanks babe." He winks at me and goes.

"He really does love you Y/n." John B tells me.

"And I really love him." I smile to myself.

~

"JJ has been out there for a while. Should we go check on him?" John B asks me.

"I'll check. Go meet Sarah. Then we'll meet you." I tell him while running off.

I see Kiara and she smiles at me while hugging me. "Did you see J anywhere?" I ask.

"Pretty sure he's in the bathroom. He was running." She tells me and I nod bolting to the men's restroom not caring.

I see JJ, Rafe, Kelce, and Topper. The three boys were surrounding JJ.

"Hey!" I yell and they all look to me and Rafe let's JJ go.

"Make no mistakes. If you guys come after my boyfriend, I swear I won't hesitate to rip you all apart.." I say getting closer and Rafe smiles and Kelce chuckles.

"Y/n, it's fine." JJ tries to say.

"And I surely do get my temper from my father. You all should know who that is." I say not finishing my sentence yet before Kelce tries to push me away.

"Watch yourself." I say grabbing his collar. "Now leave. All of you." I say looking at them all and they do so.

"J what did I tell you about no fighting?" I turn to him.

"Listen babe, they chased after me. They seen me with Sarah and I tried to run." He puts his hands up and I see a mark on his face.

"Did Rafe do this?" I ask and he nods.

"I swear to god I'll kill him." I say getting angry and JJ stops it by hugging me.

"Thanks for sticking up for me. This is why I love you. I always will." He looks now into my eyes.

"I'll always love you too J. Now let's get to JB." I say grabbing the boys hand.

"Sounds good to me." He smiles and kissing my lips.

Sorry this was so short. So recently I've been getting some hate from my imagines book. In the beginning I wasn't so good at writing but I'm trying better now so please me patient with me. It makes me want to delete the book or just the imagines being hated on. Please treat people with kindness. I love you all have an amazing day!