• Huricane Agatha

It was a windy day and you were sitting at home with your parents watching the tv. As you were all watching it a warning came up saying that a hurricane was arriving and it was pretty bad. It was called hurricane Agatha.

You thought it would be the perfect time to go surfing because of how big the waves would be. Your parents really didn't give a shit about what you did or where you'd be at. They started to give up on you sneaking out or getting into trouble. You run into your room and grab a bikini and put it on.

Then you go outside to see it raining and storming already. You grab your surfboard and start heading to the beach.

When you get there, there is a sign that says the beach was closed because of the hurricane but that didn't stop you. There was no site of anyone so you go your surfboard and got into the water.

The waves were bigger then you thought but you still surfed them. Then you seen two other boys doing the same thing you were. One with brown hair and one with blond. They were both pretty cute to you.

You decided to just ignore them and enjoy this fun while it lasted. There was a huge wave coming and you tried to surf it but failed. The water drug you in causing you to stay under the water. You sucked in the water getting deeper and deeper. When you tried to swim up you couldn't. You kept getting weaker and weaker.

As you were about to give up you felt someone drag you from the water pulling you up on shore. You couldn't really see and you were choking on water. "John B come help!" You here the boy say. "Oh my god what happened?!" The other boy you assumes asks. "I saw her get taken by the wave! Hey hey. Your okay!" The boy says as you were opening your eyes and throwing up the water. Looking up you see the two boys you saw surfing. The blonde was there holding you which you thought he was super cute.

"Are you alright?!" He asks. You nod. "You got struck pretty hard by that wave are you sure your alright?" The boy asks again. "Yes i'm alright." You say trying to get up but fall because of how weak you were from the wave. "That answers the question truthfully." You assume that was John B, the brown haired boy. You kind of just chuckled. "Uh do you want us to help you back home?" The blond one asks. "Um i'll be fine. Don't really wanna go home." You say nervously. "Well we can take you back to my house if you'd like?" The brown haired boy suggests. "Sure." You say as they helped you into one of the boys really old and cool van.

"Well anyway why were you out here during the hurricane? It's really dangerous out there." John B asks. "I could ask you the same thing." You say. "True." The blond one says. "I'm Y/n by the way." You say introducing yourself. "I'm JJ and that's John B." The blond one says. "Nice to meet ya guys!" You say and they say the same. "Anyway why didn't you wanna go back home?" JJ asks. "Well my parents would probably get super pissed and scream at me and we always fight but they don't really give a shit about me so.." You say shrugging. "That sucks i'm sorry to hear that. You can stay at my place if you'd like plus it's bad out there wouldn't want you walking home alone." John B says. "Yeah that'd be nice thank you." You say smiling.

You get back to John B's place which was in the cut which you really didn't mind. John B went and got you clothes telling you where the shower was if I needed one which you did. You showered and changed and thanked the boy. Apparently JJ stays here sometimes too. "You can have my bed if you want?" John B says. "Or you could sleep with me on the couch." JJ says smirking and I just laugh. "You can keep your bed i'll sleep on the floor or something." You say. "No your not sleeping on the floor I will." JJ says. I roll my eyes. John B ends up in his bed and i'm now on the floor. You really didn't like it and JJ just sat there shaking his head.

You finally decide to go up and lay with JJ. "Don't think about trying anything dumb." You say making you both laugh. "I won't I promise unless you change your mind." He says making you laugh again. You just laid there under the blanket with him and you started to get cold still. "Will you allow me to at least warm ya up I feel you shivering?" JJ asks and you nod as he pulls you into him and holds you.

"Thank you." You say starting to feel warm and comfortable. "Of course." He says. "Night JJ." You say. "Goodnight Y/n." He says as you fall fast asleep.

2k! Thank you guys so much for liking this story well imagines I guess! I'll update as soon as I can. Much love to you all ❤️