kook versus pogues

The sky was now getting dark as I was outside with the pogues. We all decided it was a great idea to go to a party. JJ was currently drinking. Might I add drinking a lot. This was also including John B. Pope and I though, we decided not to drink so much.

Of course right about now, JJ is drunk, John B is almost there. Sadly, Pope and I were the adults in this situation. One troubling thing about this party was that there is lots of kooks around. We didn't mind that they were here but if they messed with us, it wasn't going to turn out so good for them.

I got pulled from my thoughts when JJ started talking. "Hey, you good?" He asks me.

"Yeah, are you?" I shot back seeing that he was in a drunk state.

"Mhm." He mumbles. 

"Where's JB at? Haven't seen him in a minute." I asked JJ.

"Getting more drinks." He tells me and I just nod and walk away.

...

It was now later into the night and we were still at this party. It really started to get boring until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see Topper. Great, now my nights most likely ruined.

"Hey Y/n, your looking real good. Wanna get out of here?" He asks as I smelt the alcohol on his breath.

"I'll pass." I say.

"Aww, come on why can't you have some fun with a kook for once. I don't bite." He slurs and I roll my eyes.

"Like I said before, I'll pass." I say even more annoyed.

"What have I ever done to you? Come on." He begs.

"There is a long list I could go off by of why I would never want to 'have fun' with you. You hurt my friends." I mention with anger lacing my voice.

"Come on, can't we get past that? One fun night with me will change your mind." He asks again while trying to grab my waist.

 "Man, get the hell off me!" I yell, struggling to get from his grip. "You're hurting me asshole!"

"Don't fucking touch her!" I hear a familiar voice and see Topper get pushed by JJ.

"Why? I was just messing around man. Just trying to have a little fun." Topper scoffs.

"Fun? You were hurting her and trying to force her into something she clearly doesn't want. So fuck off, and if you ever touch her again, I won't hesitate to beat your ass." He tells him.

  "But she's so hot? Why haven't you banged her yet? That's all you like to do with girls right?" Topper says and as soon as he finished JJ punches him straight in the face. Topper gets up and starts to try and fight back.

JJ got knocked to the ground and John B comes running over and starts punching the shit out of Topper. I run over and get to JJ. His lip was bleeding his and his eye was swelling.

 "JJ are you okay?!" I ask with fear coating my voice. All he does is just nod and I help him get up. 

"Are you okay?" He asks pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. 

"Yes." I say looking at his lips. I brush my fingers over them. It hurts me that he did that for me. 

"I'm okay, I promise." He says trying to comfort me, knowing that I was worried and all I could do was just hug him.

We turned around to see that Topper ran away and John B didn't have a scratch on him. He made sure I was okay and so did Pope. Then I just stood with JJ looking at his face again.

 "I know I'm hot right?" JJ says laughing making me laugh too. 

I couldn't agree more.

~edited~