• Wisdom teeth

i hope you guys like this one!
thank you for the idea it was from kaiabn00

You were now awake and remembering that you get your wisdom teeth removed today. JJ was going to take you and bring you back and stay with you which was sweet of him. John B and them wanted to join along but they think it would be too much on you.

1 hour later you just put your grey sweatpants on and a white tube top. You then just put your hair in a bun, not giving a shit about what anyone thinks.

You grab your phone and call JJ

You grab your phone and call JJ. "Hey i'm on my way." JJ answers. "Okay just making sure. See you soon much love." You say and you hear him blow a kiss threw the phone making you chuckle and you both hang up.

All of a sudden you hear a knock on the door and you open the door to see JJ and you smile at him and hug him. "Don't you just look cute." He says making you laugh. "I look like shit JJ there isn't even a reason to get dressed up today." You say to him and he just shakes his head. "Ready to go?" He asks and you shake my head no. "Come on now." He says. You roll your eyes and go to his car and gets in.

"JJ i'm nervous.." You say as you pull up to the dentist office. "I'll be with you the whole time okay?" He says holding your hand and you just nod.

You check in and sit with JJ in the waiting room. "Y/n, Y/L/N?" You hear the doctor call you which made your anxiety go up. JJ holds your hand and walks back with you. You sit in the chair and they explain what's going to be happening and they said JJ could stay with you the entire time which make you super happy.

They put the IV in you and your still holding onto his hand. "JJ i'm scared." You start tearing up. "Shh it's okay. It'll be done super quick I promise." He says calming you down. "Count down from 3." The doctor says to you and you do it and pass out. JJ stayed there the whole time not letting your hand go.

An hour later you were all finished but when you woke up you felt funny and loopy. "JJ!" You sahel and feel gauze in your mouth. "Yep i'm still here. "He says. "What happened to my tounge! JJ it's gone!" You say getting upset and touching inside your mouth. "It's still there it's just numb." He says. "Oh shit." You say and he laughs.

JJ signs the papers for you and helps you to the car. "Woah where you going there princess?" He asks as you spin in a circle. "I dunno." You say getting in the car and JJ gets in the drivers side. "Ew JJ I look like an ugly piece of shat." You yell. "No you look beautiful." He says starting to drive. You tear up. "JJ I love you. You treat me so well. Thank you." You say. "Your welcome don't be crying over there." He says trying not to laugh. "Oh fuck." You say dropping your head back and choking on the gauze. "Y/n?!" JJ says. "I'm okay. Yeah I think so." You say lifting your head back up. Then you take a piece of bloody gauze out of your mouth. You scream. "What is this! Is this my tounge." You cry.

"No it's just a piece of gauze to stop you from bleeding." He says. "Ohhhh. Smart." You say chuckling. You then take the other one out. "No Y/n keep those in your mouth." He say looking at you. "I want pancakes." You pout. "You can't have them right now but we can get you a milkshake." JJ says. "But I want pancakes!" You tell putting your head on the door. "Later on I promise." He says and you just nod.

"Owww!" You pout as you start to feel the pain into our mouth. "Does your mouth hurt now?" JJ asks. "Yeah." You say with a sad face. JJ ends up getting you a vanilla milkshake which made your mouth a little better.

You get your phone out and facetime John B and he answers. "Hi JB." You say excited. "Hi Y/n how was the surgery?" He asks. "Okay I guess the mouth feels a little weird. JJ got me a milkshake. And look at this!" You say taking a piece of gauze out of your mouth again. "Y/n that's supposed to stay in your mouth." John B says laughing. "Ooopsies." You say and laugh. "Alright i'm gonna go now H/n! Bye love you!" He says and you wave at the camera and hang up.

JJ and you finally get back to the house and he helps you out of the car. "I can walk." You say trying to put you almost fall. "Mhm sure." JJ says. He then just picks you up and goes into the house and lays you in your bed. He goes and grabs some medicine and you take it.

"JJ will you come cuddle me my mouth is hurted again." You say. He then comes into your room and lays next to you and puts his arms around you. As he hold you, you soon fall asleep.

i hope you guys liked this i love you guys and make sure to give some ideas and read my other story! hope everyone is doing well!!! ❤️