• Why me

It was a beautiful day in outer banks. The sun was shining the wind was going smoothly threw you and Kiara's hair on the boat. You were also with JJ, John B, and Pope on the boat.

Currently you were laying your head on JJ's lap and your feet on Pope. "JJ you feeling okay?" You ask your boyfriend. Forgot to mention you've been dating JJ for a few months now. "Yeah. Just a little tired I guess." He responds. You then grab his hand and hold it. "Do you wanna go back to my house and take a nap?" You ask. "No it's okay enjoy your time." He says in a upset tone.

"Hey JB can you drop JJ and I off at my house JJ is getting a bit tired?" You ask him. "Yeah of course." He says. Then you were on your way back home.

About an hour later you get back home with JJ. "You can go shower up or whatever and lay down." You say kissing him cheek and he nods. You wonder why he has been being this way towards you. He goes and gets a shower and lays down like you told him to do.

Then you get a quick shower and change into your joggers and one of JJ's shirts. You then go cuddle him. "Babe are you okay?" You ask him again. "Yeah Y/n i'm okay." He says. "Are you sure you are acting weird." You tell him. "I'm fine I promise Y/n" He says kissing you and you just nod.

While JJ takes his nap you decide to go eat a snack and watch some TV until he gets up. You honestly hoped he was okay and not lying. He did seem really tired though so maybe that was it.

It is about 2 hours later and you decide to go check on him and he was just staring up at the ceiling and playing with his fingers. "JJ there is obviously something wrong so please tell me what's wrong." You say laying next to him. "Why me?" He asks. "What?" You asked confused. "Why did you pick me?" He asks again. "What do you mean why did I pick you?" You ask confused. "Why did you have to pick a piece of shit with an abusive father? Why do you choose to love me?" He asks with the most saddest eyes.

"Because you are one of the sweetest and funniest people that have ever made me happy. You make me feel loved and important. You bring out the good side in me JJ and you aren't a piece of shit JJ you are my handsome boyfriend." You say facing him and playing with his hair.

You then see a tear slip down his face. "JJ don't cry baby. Please don't. I love you and I always will and it's always going to be you. I chose to love you for so many reasons." You say. "Promise me?" He asks. "I promise you JJ." You say kissing him softly.

"Now listen here JJ you better turn that frown upside down! Don't be sad be happy that you are laying here with me!" You laugh squeezing his cheeks and he finally starts to smile and laugh. "I love you and always will okay?" You ask and he nods.

i know i haven't been updating a lot but i'm trying to! i hope everyone is doing well and i fr need some ideas! remember i'm always here if anyone needs me! have a good day ily!!! ❤️