• Sneaky JJ

It was now midnight and my parents went to bed so I go and watch TV downstairs. I go over and decide to get a bowl of cereal and watch the TV from the kitchen island.

All of a sudden I hear a weird noise behind me and I look to see JJ with cuts all over his face. "JJ what the fuck? Its midnight and you snuck into my house?! What happened to your face JJ?" I ask going up to him seeing his red puffy eyes with tears coming down his face. I hug him. "Was this your dad?" I ask and he nods causing me to tear up. "Oh JJ... You don't deserve this pain. I'm sorry." I say lightly rubbing my thumb across his lips.

"Its okay. I'm sorry for coming this late." He says. "No its fine! But why choose me to come over to?" I ask. "Because you always help me through things and you know me more then anyone else." He says and I hug him again. "Aww JJ come on lets get those cuts cleaned up. Just be quiet my parents are asleep." I say pulling him into the bathroom.

He nods and gets up on the counter as I tell him to. I put some rubbing alcohol on his cuts causing him to tense up. I wipe the dry blood from his face. This broke my heart seeing him like this. I softly kiss his cheek and he hugs me. "Thank you." He says. "Of course JJ. Now your going to sleep here in my bed okay?" I ask. "But your parents.." He says.

"I'll explain to them in the morning." I say as he nods. I pull him into my bedroom and grab some of my dads clothes and he puts them on. I then let him lay in my bed.

"Y/n? Will you lay with me.. please?" He asks and I crawl under the covers with him and hold him and his hand and kiss his head.