Hammock of Love

"JJ!" I yell as he tries to fit into John B's hammock with me.

"What? I can fit in here just scoot." JJ says finally getting next to me. "Damn you sure are cute when you get all frustrated." He laughs.

"Shush. You got the weed?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Of course I do. Let me see your leg." He says grabbing it and putting it on him.

"What why?" I ask but then he puts a joint wrapper and some weed on my thigh. "Ohhh." I chuckle.

He rolls up the joint and is the first person to light it up and smoke it. Then he passes it to me. I take a hit and we keep passing it back and forth. 

"You high yet?" I ask JJ but look at him to see him smiling. "Yep." I laugh.

"J?"

"Yeah Y/n?" JJ looks to me while putting a hand on my thigh.

"I really like you. Like more then a friend." I say accidentally laughing.

"Did I hear that right?" He asks.

"Yes you did Maybank." I smile taking another hit from the joint.

"Well, if we are spilling things here... I'm head over heals in love with you if that helps any." He says looking into my eyes. 

"We are too high for this shit." I laugh.

"I know, but I mean it all." He says getting inches closer to my face.

"I'm so in love with you." I smile.

"So am I." He says leaning closer but I just kiss him. It soon turns into a make out sesh until we hear a loud voice.

"Hey! What the fuck! In my hammock!" John B yells and we both fall out of the hammock and laugh it off.

"My bad g." I say and burst out laughing. 

"Get a room you two." John B says crossing his arms.

"What do you want a kiss too?" JJ asks him. 

"I'm good. I think I'll pass." He says.

"We are way too high for this." I say to JJ.

"Right." He smiles.

This was another request for @Footski_Dude I hope you enjoyed this and I know it was a little bit short!