• Overprotective

(this was one out of two ideas from Harry-marry-me )

It's the middle of the day and JJ which is my boyfriend, we're walking along side of the beach looking at the view. His hand was intertwined with mine with the cold breeze hitting our faces. It was truly a beautiful day out.

Both of us the headed back to the chateau to see John B, Pope, and Kie. They were all around the fire so we joined them. "Well look who we have here. The prince and princess of the cut." John B says and I laugh. "Yessir you are correct." I say. "How's the beautiful Kie today?" I ask sitting beside her. "Great actually because I get to see my best friend." She smiles. "Who's that?" I ask. "You dumbass." She laughs and I hug her.

JJ wasn't being so talkative with anyone which was odd. "Hey JB can you get me a beer out of the cooler?" I ask and he nods. "I got it." JJ says with a tone and grabs a beer handing it to me. "Uh thanks." I say smiling. Wow that was kinda rude. JB just shares a weird look with me.

"Ooo Pope we should make hotdogs!! But don't drop yours in the fire this time." I say to him. "That's actually a good idea." He says and I laugh. "I'll go grab the stuff i'll be back." I say. "JJ come with me." I say smiling at him. He nods and follows me into the chateau. "Hey are you okay? Not so talkative with the others today." I ask him. "I'm fine." He says. "Why did you get all snippy with John B earlier?" I ask. "Because I wanted to get you a beer. Not him." He says. "Oh." I say frowning. I go to grab a knife to open the hot dog package but JJ snatches it from me. "I got it I don't want you to accidentally get cut." He says making you smile a little. "I could've got it J." I say.

"Well I got it." He says opening it and I nod. I go grab the fire pokers so we can put the hot dogs on it. "JJ?" I say. "Hmm?" He mumbles. "Are you sure your okay?" I ask. "Yes Y/n i'm fine." He chuckles. I nod and give him a kiss.

We then go back out and hand out the stuff. "Eww I got hot dog juice on me." Kie says making me burst out laughing. "It's not funny!" She says wiping it on me. "Oh no you didn't!" I yell and she starts running and I chase after her. We were both laughing our asses off. I then tackle her and we both lay they just laughing. "Kie what would I do without you." I ask. "Probably die." She says making me giggle. "True." I say and she laughs.

When we get back John B and JJ look like they just got out of an argument. I sit beside Pope. "What happened." I ask him. "JJ was trying to be protective over you. John B asked why was he acting like a dick and JJ just got all defensive." He explains. "Well shit." I say and both Pope and I laugh. I then go over to JJ and sit on his lap. "Wanna cook a hot dog with me?" I ask smiling at him. He didn't look happy. "Pleaseeee." I say giving him puppy eyes. He then just laughs. "Fineeee." He says putting his arms around me holding the fire poker with the hotdog on it into the fire.

"Ah JJ your gonna burn it!" I yell and he pulls it away. "Oops." He laughs and I roll my eyes. I went to go pull the hot dog off but he does it for me. "JJ your being so protective over me today why's that?" I ask as he puts the hot dog in a bun. "Because I love you and your my girlfriend." He says giving me a kiss. "But that doesn't mean to be mean with everyone." I say. He sighs. "I'm sorry." He says. "It's okay I still love you." I say smiling and giving him a kiss again.