• Broken Bone

(this imagine idea was from @southsidecami i hope you enjoy! also i'm going to be doing y/n's pov)

It was a pretty day in the cut. The cut is where my best friends and I lived. It wasn't really an amazing place to live it was called the "poor" side of the island by kooks.

kooks were the rich people. they lived in the figure eight, which had everything. generators, more rooms, bathrooms, anything someone from the cut would want. 

now my friends and i are called the pogues. cool right? we get to do whatever we want really as long as we don't get in trouble.

so here are my friends; jj, which is i guess you'd call my boyfriend? then there is kiara by best friend since 1st grade. john b which is like my brother i knew since the 3rd grade that's when i also met jj. then there's pope. he was the smart one out of the group but he was super kind, but kind of weird but we loved him anyway. 

today me and kiara decided to go skateboarding. of course kiara was better than me at it. i just learned how to skate a few days ago. it's pretty fun i guess. 

"hurry up!" kiara yells to me as i get ready. also i forgot to mention kiara was a kook before which she still is but she is a pogue i don't know why she hangs with us sometimes but i love her.

"coming!" i yell back grabbing my skateboard. "took you long enough." she says making me laugh.

we decide to skate somewhere new. there was this hillside near the beach and we really wanted to try to skate down it, which we do.

as i was going down this steep hill i end up hitting a huge rock which flung me off my skateboard, into one of the trees along side of the hill.

"holy shit! y/n! are you okay?!" kiara yells rushing to my side. i start to whimper and cry noticing my arm was bleeding. "oh fuck.. oh shit.. it's broken y/n i can see it! come on we gotta go." she says trying to lift me but i scream in pain.

"call jj please." i whimper even more. "but he's t-" kiara was about to say but i just yell jj and she grabs her phone i assume she was calling him.

"hey jj, um we've got an issue here. i'm pretty sure y/n just broke her arm and we need help like now we are on that hillside near the beach with trees just get here now." kiara says with worry in her voice.

it sounded like jj was freaking out over the phone but i could barley hear it. i just kept looking at my arm, crying in pain. it did look broken like kiara said. it looks like the bone is right there. 

"their on their way now okay. hang in there okay?" she says. all i could do was nod. 

then i see kiara take her shirt off. "y/n this is going to hurt okay? just let me do this." she says wrapping her shirt around my arm tying it so there wasn't as much bleeding. as soon as she did it i let out a horrified scream. tears were running down my face and it was hard for me to think straight.

i then see a car pull up. it wasn't john b's van... i then see sarah cameron get out of the car along with jj, pope, and john b.

as soon as jj seen me he was right by my side. "oh my god y/n.." he says with the most heartbreaking voice i've ever heard. "are you okay?" he asks holding my other hand. i then shake my head. 

"hey y/n.. i'm gonna take you to the hospital. i'll pay for all the medical stuff okay?" sarah says with concern in her voice and i just nod. 

then kiara and jj help me up but again i just cry. "i'm sorry." jj says with a sad tone putting me into sarah's car. i would never expect sarah cameron to give me a ride to a hospital. "it's okay." i say as jj lays my head on his lap. my legs were on pope. 

"jj i don't feel good." i say with a faint voice. "i know baby just breathe okay? we are almost there." he says playing with my hair.

it felt like i was going to pass out. i kept losing blood and i felt bad for getting blood in sarah's car but she said it was okay. "you hanging in there y/n?" john b asks me and i nod.

"we're here i'll be back." sarah says rushing into the hospital. then i see two doctors coming out with a stretcher. i could walk but my legs were in pain from hitting a tree. as i was put onto the stretcher the voices of people started to go away, my eyes started to get heavier and then.. it was a blank.

~2 hours later~

i feel myself finally starting to open my eyes. i look around to see i'm in a hospital bed with the pogue's and sarah in the room with me. "jj.." i say faintly. "y/n oh.. your awake!" he says holding my hand tighter. 

"you feeling okay?" pope asks. "a little." i say. "you lost a lot of blood and they put you on that thing over there." john b points. "that's an iv dumbass." kiara says causing me to laugh a little.

"is my arm broken?" i ask pointing to the cast around my arm. "yeah but the doctor said you'll be better in no time." sarah says. "thank you sarah. it really means a lot that you did this for me." i smile at her and she hugs me softly. 

"of course y/n." she smiles. 

"god i thought i was gonna lose you." jj says. "i'm not going anywhere. it's just a broken arm. i'm not done tourtering you yet." i say making him laugh and he then places a kiss on my head making me smile...

i hope everyone liked this one. thank you for the imagine idea cami! i hope you like it even more. requests are open. also i would appriceate a follow or votes it really helps me feel better anyway i hope you all have a wonderful day. i love you!