• Beach day

this request was from: jjmyloveh i hope you enjoy it!

Recently you and JJ have been really close. You soon started to catch feelings for him and then you fell in love with him. Did he know? Absolutely not. Does he feel the same way? Definitely not, you thought. But what you didn't know he was in love with you too. Nothing changed, you weren't weird around him like some people are when they are in love with there best friend.

The only person who known you started to love JJ was Kiara. She was also your best friend and you trusted her with everything and she trusted you too. You haven't seen JJ for a few days so you decide to call him.

"Hey Y/n." He answers. "Hey JJ. I was wondering if you wanna go to the beach with me today?" You ask. "Sure. Of course! I'll be there in about an hour." He says. "That sounds good to me see you soon." You say hanging up. Then you started to get excited and you couldn't wait to see him. You run upstairs and put your bathing suit on and put shorts and a tank top over it.

You put your flip flops on, grabbed your phone and worked your way over to the beach where you and JJ usually meet. As you wait and sit in the sand you take your clothes off revealing your bikini. Then you  see JJ walking over to you. When you seen him your eyes widened and you thought he looked very handsome. He had his messy blond hair, wearing sunglasses, his swimming trunks and a black blouse.

When he is in front of you, you hug him as he hugs back. "Hi Y/n." He smiles. "Hi JJ. You look very handsome." You say looking up into his light blue eyes. "Thank you. Not so bad yourself." He says causing you to blush. "Thank ya." You smile again. "Mhm. So how have you been?" He asks. All you could do was just look at his beautiful appearance. "Uh good and what about you?" You ask still distracted. "Good!" He says. You then looked at his lips and you really wanted to kiss him. Now was your shot to do it.

As JJ was about to speak you kissed him on the lips. But when he pulls away he looks at you without understanding what just happened. Then you were so ashamed and embarrassed that you started running into the water. When you peaked back you seen him coming after you but when you got into the water her grabs you by your waist and spins me around towards his face.

"I'm so-" You were about to say but get cut off. "Don't be sorry. I just wasn't expecting that! I enjoyed it. So don't be embarrassed." JJ says giving you a soft kiss on the cheek.

"JJ i'm just going to be straight forward with you. I've started to catch feelings for you a month after we met. We've been friends for 2 years now. And now i've fallen in love with you.." You tell him as he still had you in his arms. "Wait really?" He asks as you nod. "Y/n I feel the same exact way I didn't think you'd like me like that so I didn't try anything but now i'm glad you've said something because i've been in love with you since day one." He says making you have butterflies in your stomach and your cheeks were tingling.

"Wow... I didn't expect this either." You chuckle. "So you'll be my girlfriend then?" He asks. "Absolutely." You smile at him as he pulls you into him, cupping your cheeks and kissing you passionately.

hey guys! thanks for 88k reads i can't wait to get to 90! i love you guys and thanks for the support and love. i truly didn't expect i'd come this far. requests still open and make sure to check out my books john bs sister and everything i wanted! love you all ❤️❤️