• Period

this request was from _kat_shay_ i hope you guys enjoyed! please do give some more requests!

It was a hot day in the outer banks and you were at yours and John B's place. John B was your brother. You were in your room drawing as you usually did waiting for what was going on for today.

John B was thinking about going for a boat ride today with the boys and Kie but you weren't feeling so good. Next thing you know you felt a huge cramp in your stomach. You run to the bathroom to notice you were having your period. You went and cleaned up and stuck on a pad and laid down.

"Y/n you okay?" Your brother asks. "I'm fine can you just get out." You say in a tone. "Damn must be your time of the month." He says slamming the door. You laid there in pain and started crying. Then you hear a knock on your door.

"What!" You yell. "It Kie can I come in?" She asks as you allow her in. She comes and sits next to you. "I know periods suck but anything I can do?" She asks you. "Wanna watch a movie with me?" You ask and she nods laying with you while she picks out a movie.

While watching the movie a sad part comes up making you sob. "Aw no it's okay." Kie says hugging you. "I wish JJ would love me." You say crying. "He loves you." She says trying to calm you down. "He's my boyfriend and he isn't even here." You say. "He will be here later. I promise." She says. You just nod and watch the rest of the movie.

An hour later JJ and Pope get to the house and JJ comes in your room while you were still crying. Kiara then left the room.

"Aw baby why are you crying?" JJ asks in concern while laying with you. "My cramps fucking are painful. And I watched a sad movie about a couple getting married and having kids and I said I wish you loved me." You explain. He then wraps his arms around you. "Baby I do love you and I wanna be your husband and have beautiful kids with you. Don't be sad." He says kissing your head.

He then starts to rub you stomach instantly making you feel better. "Is that helping?" He asks and you nod. "Hey we are going on the boat you coming?" John B asks JJ. "No i'm gonna stay here with Y/n." He says making you blush. "You can go." You say. "Nope i'm staying here with you." He says kissing your cheek. "Thank you." You tell him. "Of course." He says.

You two cuddled for hours. He helped the pain go away. You both watched a few movies and had a few snacks. You then decided to fall asleep as he rubbed your stomach making the period cramps go away.

hey guys hope ya liked this make sure to read my other books and thank you for the 54k reads i love you all so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️