• New girl

As you walked into your new home in the Outer Banks you take a look around to see a beautiful view. You were so happy to live here. You originally came from Maine but you decide to go somewhere new. The place you were living in was called the cut. The figure 8 was for rich snobby little kids.

You decide to put some high waist shorts on and a tank top. You grab your phone and decide to take a walk around to see even more beautiful views. Your first stop was to go look at the ocean which you saw waves and wanted to surf but you haven't done it in a long time.

As you were walking you bump into a cute blonde haired boy. "Oh i'm so sorry I should've been watching where I was going." You say to him. "Oh no it's alright, wasn't paying attention. Are you new here or something?" He asks running his hands threw his hair. You just nod. "Well i'm JJ and what is the pretty girls name i'm talking to?" He asks smiling at you. "Y/n. It's nice to meet you JJ." You say to him shaking your hand.

"Are you busy by any chance?" He asks and you shake your head. "Well if you want to you can come meet some of my friends?" He says. "Sure why not." You say as he smiles and walks. You follow him to this really cool place that has a dock and the house was really nice looking. Walking over you see two other boys. "Hey JJ who's this?" One of the dark skinned boy asks, "This is the new girl Y/n." He says showing me to them. "Well welcome to Outer Banks! I'm John B and this is Pope." The brown wavy haired boy says. "Nice to meet you guys." You say also shaking their hands.

The rest of the day you hung out with the Pogue's. That's what they called their self. JJ the cute blonde was flirting with you the whole time which you really didn't mind. John B and Pope were super funny and were super kind. So was JJ but he was even more funny and he was quite sarcastic. You got to know them all which was really nice. Those were now your new friends. The boys also got to get to know you. They were shocked that you knew how to surf and that you used to live in Maine. 

"Thanks JJ for bringing the new girl here. Your officially a pogue now." John B says to JJ and me and I chuckle.

From that day on they were your best friends. You hung out with them every single day and JJ went surfing with you so did John B. All of you also liked to go out on the boat. You mostly fished with JJ. You and him got closer then the rest. You guys started to fall for eachother. Time passes by and you and JJ were officially a couple. There was a rule no pogue on pogue but you said screw it and went for JJ anyway.