• Surf date

hey guys this idea was from alissab777 hope you guys also enjoy this one too! she wanted to do a boat one but i thought maybe surfing because that's what jj loves to do.

It was so the morning and you get up and brush your teeth. You say good morning to your mom and dad and then went outside to see if there were any good waves out in the ocean.

Which there were decent sized ones that you'd surf. You had a thing for your best friend JJ Maybank and he already knows about it and he likes you too but you guys aren't officially together yet.

"Mom, dad am I able to go surfing today maybe with JJ?" You ask them. "Yeah of course honey just be home before dark okay?" Your dad says. "Yes sir." I say smiling.

You grab your phone and call JJ but he doesn't answer so you just text him to see if he wanted to maybe go surfing and then go out and eat somewhere. Five minutes later he texts back saying he was on his way.

You go find your bathing suit and put it on. You also grab two towels and extra clothes for yourself. You also told JJ to bring some too because if you guys go out on a date or whatever.

You put all your stuff in this cute little bag and went outside to get your surf board

You put all your stuff in this cute little bag and went outside to get your surf board. You go down and wait for JJ at this spot that you guys meet up at."Ooo Y/n that new bikini looks hot on you." You hear JJ and turn around and laugh. "Thank you very much." You say hugging him. He also had a bag and put it beside your stuff.

JJ couldn't keep his eyes off you. You never wore a bikini like this you usually had high waisted ones. He then takes his shirt off which makes you stare. He just looks over at you and laughs. "Ready to get out there?" He asks pointing to the waves. You nod and you both grab your surf boards and paddle out into the ocean.

You guys spent at least a few hours surfing and then you both dried off and put on your clothes. "Wanna go eat at The Wreck?" You ask him. "Yeah sure." He says. You grab his surfboard and your own and put it against your house and start walking to the restaurant.

You both get in and you are sad because apparently Kiara wasn't working tonight. Both of you sat down and ordered your food and drinks.

After you guys were done eating JJ decided to pay but you wanted to but he beat you to it. JJ then walks you home because it was almost getting dark out. You then get to your house. "I had a lot of fun today JJ." You say smiling at him. "Me too Y/n I really enjoyed hanging out with you." He says. "JJ?" You say. "Yes." He looks at you. "So you already know that I like you and you like me.. I was wondering maybe we can make it official like girlfriend boyfriend?" You ask.

He didn't say anything. "Never mind." You say in a sad and upset tone."Yes I would love to make it official but I wanted to be the one to ask." He says laughing causing me to laugh too. You smile and hug him. You both kissed before, multiple times so he looked down at you and kissed you.

"Bye JJ." You say giving him one last kiss. "Bye Y/n." He smiles grabbing his surfboard and he heads home...

i hope you enjoyed this more then i did! love you guys i'll update soon! hope everyone is doing well during this shitty situation. i'm always here if anyone needs me ❤️❤️