• Mine

(another request by Harry-marry-me ) warning this is kinda smutty!

As I wake up I smile knowing I get to see JJ today. I haven't got to see him for a few day. So I get up get a shower and get changed for the day. I eat some breakfast and text JJ to come over whenever he wants.

It was later on until I heard a knock on the door. I open it to see my handsome JJ. As soon as he seen my he hugged and kissed me all over my face. "Missed you too J." I laugh and so does he. "God it felt like I haven't seen you in months." He says making me laugh again. "Well now your seeing me." I smile giving him another kiss.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I ask. "How about we just chill and watch a move or something? Maybe cuddle and all that good stuff." He asks giving me a big smile. "I'd love that! So do you wanna spend the night tonight?" I ask and he nods. I grab a pair of his joggers that he left here before and one of his shirts also. "Now I gotta go back and change." I say rolling my eyes. "You don't have to." He says. "Just kidding." I say and we both laugh.

I go change into one of JJ's shirts which were really big on me. I go out and see JJ just laying on the couch. "Aww look at you." He says causing me to blush and he pulls me on top of him. I give him a goofy look and he chuckles and kisses my nose. I hurry and go make some pizza which we eat.

I grab some popcorn and sit down with JJ on the couch putting his favorite movie on. Star Wars. I grab a big blanket and put it over us and I lay onto his chest.

About half way into the movie I was gonna clean up the popcorn but JJ puts his arms around my waist and pulls me on his lap. "JJ i'm tryna clean this all up." I say. "Nooo stay i'll clean it up later." He says looking into my eyes. I roll my eyes and get comfy on his lap facing towards him. I just lay my head in the crook of his neck.

Then he starts to give me kisses on my shoulder causing me to giggle and look at him. He then gives me a kiss and it was a really rough one. He then starts kissing my neck leaving a bunch of hickeys on both sides. He knew every weak spot I had which I loved. He then lays you down and hovers over top of you.

Soon enough my shirt was off and JJ was making a trail of hickeys going down my stomach. One thing I didn't understand was why was he so obsessed with hickeys? This is the first hes ever done all of this. But whatever I was in the moment enjoying it. After all the kisses came the better part.

This was it. I finally lost my virginity to someone I loved more then anything. I'm glad it was with him and no one else.

It's now the next morning and I wake up being sore as fuck. JJ paid beside you in bed still asleep. I go to my bathroom mirror to see all of the dark purple hickeys all over my neck. I then pull up my shirt to see even more hickeys. Then I feel arms wrap around me and see JJ in the mirror smiling.

"Damn why'd you leave so many JJ. That's a lot." I ask him laughing. "It shows that your mine and no one else's. I've marked what's mine." He says kissing me.

guys i hope you liked this don't give me hate 😂💀 idk what i'm doing but thanks for 39k guys! ilysm ❤️❤️