• Denied

this request was from xxmillyxxx i hope you guys enjoy this!!!

Earlier this morning your mother came into your room yelling as always. She wanted you to clean up the house. She wasn't completely drunk but she was almost there. Every time she would get drunk she'd either hurt me or scream at me even more. When she left you went and started cleaning up the house. Everything was perfect and hopefully your mom doesn't have any complaints.

Currently it was the afternoon. You were sitting at home watching TV by yourself until you heard a door slam. When you look over to see what or who it was your mother was soon enough in your face. "Really?" She says in anger. You then gave her a confused look. "What?" You say confused. "Don't you what me! You have done nothing around this house and your just sitting her on your lazy ass!" She yells slapping you in the face.

"But you just got home! I did do stuff!" You say almost having a tear slip from your eye. "Y/n don't you fucking back talk me!" Your mother says screaming in your face. "Mom stop it. Your drunk!" You say backing up. She then grabs your hair and hits your head off the kitchen counter causing you to cry out. "Don't ever disrespect me again." She says leaving and you sit on the floor crying and having a little bit of blood coming from your head.

Then you start getting pissed off. You clean your head then get the stash of weed you had out. You realize there was only a tiny bit in it but you smoke it and still get high. You then realize you ran out and decided to go over to see JJ to see if he had anything which he was probably at John B's.

You get in your car and work your way to the house. You then see all the pogue's on the boat about to leave. "Hey JJ?" You say running up to him on the boat. "What's you are you good?" He asks you. "Yeah just vibin you know? Hey do you got any more weed on ya?" You ask in a weird tone. "No Y/n. Why do you even fucking need it! Just no." He yells. Then you see everyone else look at you. "Please JJ don't yell at me! I just need some okay?!" You yell back.

JJ then pulls your arm and goes off the boat into John Bs house as everyone just watched. "What is up with you? Why are you tweaking?" He asks annoyed. "Because." You say. "Because? Don't start that shit. Your already high as fuck what's your problem?" He asks and you stay silent.  

"Y/n i'm talking to you! Don't ignore me." He says in anger causing you to break down. "Woah woah don't cry what's going on just talk to me!" JJ says hugging me. As he goes to look at you he realizes a bruise on the side of your cheek and a cut on your forehead. "Dude what happened?" JJ asks even more concerned. "My mom. The reason why I wanted more weed was to try to forget this shit. I fucking clean the house and she comes home fucking yelling at me saying I don't do shit and I try to explain and she hit me in the fucking face then hit my head against the counter." You explain to him and his face began to turn red. He hated my mom because she was exactly like JJ's dad. But it broke you when he is hurt from his father. He got beaten a lot more then you did. He doesn't deserve any of it.

"Next time tell me that Y/n okay? God I fucking hate her! I'm sorry." He says hugging and kissing your head. "It's fine JJ i'm sorry. I'm so stupid for that and that was just selfish of me." You try saying but he grabs your face. "Don't be sorry. I understand okay? We will do something about this I promise okay? And your not stupid Y/n and it wasn't selfish" He says and you nod hugging him once more. "You don't deserve any of that Y/n. I hate seeing you hurt." He says. "I know JJ. It'll get better. As long as I have my friends that's all I need." You say to him kissing his cheek.

"I'm sorry for snapping on you also. I had no right to yell at you. I'm sorry for that. I just don't want you ending up like me. I love you just remember that and i'll be here always. I'm gonna help you through this." He says. "I love you too JJ and thank you. I understand why you snapped and it's okay." You say having a light smile on your face.

"Wanna go on the boat with the pogue's and I go get your mind off things?" He asks and you nod following him onto the boat. You also apologized to everyone else for acting that way and explained why and they all supported you and it was all okay. That's one thing you loved about your group of friends. You all were there for each other no matter what. You guys always forgave each other even when it was stupid fights. All of you are like a family you truly did love each other.

hey guys hope ya enjoyed also make sure to check my books out and thanks for the 70k reads i love you guys!!! ❤️