• Kiara

hey guys this was an idea from kairisforeskin

You've been JJ's girlfriend for almost 2 months now. There was a rule no pogue on pogue mackin but Kiara, Pope and John B actually shipped you guys. You both were alike in so many way. You mainly lived with John B because your mom abused you and JJ did the same but his dad would beat him.

You and you friend decided to have a fire and you were all sitting around it making hot dogs and s'mores.

"Pope! Your marshmellow!" You yell as it drops in the fire. "That was the fifth time Pope." JJ says and you all laugh. He does it again and the marshmellow doesn't drop. "Good job Pope." John B and Kiara say clapping. He just rolls his eyes. Then JJ drops his marshmellow in. "Karmas a bitch." Pope says and we all laugh again.

All of you guys were at least outside for an hour now. The boys were getting bored and you and Kiara were getting super bored. Kiara and you then seen the boys all whispering about something. You both tried to listen in but you couldn't. They just kept laughing which made us super confused. "Hey what are you guys talking about!" Kiara yells. "Oh nothing." John B says making us annoyed. "It's not nothing just spill." You say to them.

They just shake their head. "We dare you to kiss Kie." John B says and Kiara and you look at each other weird. "Excuse me?" Kiara and you both say. "That's what we were talking about." Pope said and you both roll your eyes. "You guys are gross. Plus Y/n is dating JJ." Kiara says. "So? Two girls kissing uh I wanna see." JJ says. "Dude she's my best friend." You say. Then Kiara whispers in your ear.

"Should we give them the satisfaction or what?" She asks. "Bro you'd actually kiss me." You say laughing. "Your literally my best friend it doesn't matter to me. What best friends don't kiss each other?" She asks making them burst out laughing. "Oh now you guys are whispering." John B says and we flip him off. 

"Best friends." Kiara says holding her pinky out. "Best friends." You say locking your pinky with her. The boys start looking at each other. Kiara and you both lean in and kiss each other with passion. The boys were yelling and whooing saying "damn" and of course boys just are horny for that.

JJ was especially turned on by that his girlfriend kissing Kie? Same for everyone else. You guys both pulled away and starting laughing.

"That was hot." JJ says making you all laugh and the boys agreed with them.

hope you guys enjoyed this one 😂 give me some more ideas love you guys lots i'm always her for anyone that needs it!