• Drunk

Hey guys I'm editing this to tell you that Kiara will not be in the first few chapters so please quit asking why she isn't in them it really annoys me thanks.

It was a nice day out in the cut. You were at your house as it was becoming dark outside. You haven't heard from JJ or John B or even Pope. Maybe they were all just busy? Or they might be ignoring you.

You always thought of the negatives. And when you find out things it's usually not negative so you didn't know what to think. "Dad is it alright if I go to John B's real quick?" You ask walking inside to see your dad sitting on the couch. "Sure sweetheart just be safe and stay out of trouble!" He says making you nod.

As you were about to leave you grabbed your bike and went on your way to the chateau. Maybe something went wrong? Did something happen that you weren't aware of? All you could do was think and think until you finally got there to see all of them. It looked liked they were upset but who knows.

You walk up to them and you hear Pope mumble "Shit". "What? I come over here seeing if everything was alright and all you have to say is shit." You said to Pope. "What's going on?" You asked not seeing JJ anymore. "We didn't want you to come over because.." John B started. "Because what?" You say getting upset. "JJ is drunk again but it's worse so we didn't want you to see him." Pope says. Making you pissed off. JJ promised you he'd stop drinking as much as he did. You and him were kind of a thing but not official yet.

"Where is he?" You ask. "Umm.." Pope starts and John B points to the house and you immediately run into the house seeing JJ on the couch and he looks up at you and smiles. "JJ what the fuck? You promised me you'd stop!" You start yelling at him making his smile turn to a frown. He doesn't say anything. "JJ don't ignore me okay! I hate when your way too drunk because you do stupid shit that you regret." You say crossing your arms then seeing a beer bottle in his hand. You grab it and throw it making it shatter.

"What if I did what you did JJ. Got drunk and did stupid shit? What if I made a mistake by kissing a guy or something how would you feel about that huh?" You say causing him to look up at you. "I'd be pissed off. Because your mine." He says. "How do you think I feel then? If this doesn't stop, i'm done with your ass. Got it?" You say as he nods.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again I promise you okay?" He says having a tear slip from his eyes. "Don't cry. There's no need to if you promised to stop." You say helping him up and hugging him. "Anyway you said I was yours so that's official now?" You ask. "Well I mean yeah." He says looking into your eyes. "Good." You say giving him a kiss on the cheek.