• Sick

(requested by: myah_elizabeth )

(This is going to be from JJ's pov!!)

I was sitting with Y/n, John B, and Kiara in the chateau just talking about going out on the boat tomorrow morning to catch some drum. I noticed Y/n was a bit off today but everytime I asked she's just say she was fine..

I decided I was going to stay at John Bs along with Y/n because I really didn't wanna go back to see my dad. Then I notice Y/n was coughing a lot. "Hey Y/n are you sure your okay?" I ask her. "Yeah i'm fine! My throat is just bugging me a little." She says smiling at me. I just nod.

There was definitely something wrong with her. Her face started to get really pale which I mentioned it to John B and he got concerned too. "Hey JJ can you get me a bottle of water please?" Y/n asks as she laid on the couch. "Yeah of course." I say running and getting her water, handing it to her. She just smiled at me. I feel her head. "Jesus Y/n your burning up!" I say as her head feels super hot. "I'm fine JJ! I'm just thirs-" She was about to say but she grabs the can beside her and throws up and you hold her hair back. "Your not fine your sick." I say.

She tries to deny and she explains that she hates getting attention. She didn't want anyone knowing she didn't feel good but I wanted to because I really do care about her. I end up telling John B also.

"Hey Y/n you can lay in my bed i'll lay on the couch with JJ." John B says and she pouts but ends up going and laying down in his room. I really hated seeing her upset and not feelings good. I go into his room and sit with her. She looks up at me and smiles. "Hi JJ." She says. "Hi Y/n. How you feeling?" I ask her. "I'm okay i'm feeling a little better." She says. "Anything I can do?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Wait. Lay with me for a little bit?" She asks and I nod crawling in bed with her and holding her. "Thank you JJ." She says and I kiss her head. "Your welcome Y/n." I say.

It's the next morning and I wake up to Y/n poking me. "Hey everyone is here let's go get on the boat." She says all dressed. "Are you okay to go?" I ask and she nods. I hurry and get dressed and say hi to the others.

Soon enough we were out on the boat with Y/n putting her head on my shoulder. She looked a little better. She gets up to go get a drink but then all of a sudden she falls and everyone runs up to her and she fainted. "Y/n. Wake up?!" I say as the others do to.

Kie runs and gets her car and we all get it and Y/n's head is on my lap. We get to the hospital and they take her into a room.

We found out that she had a sickness inside her which could be cured but apparently she knew about it and didn't tell any of us. I'm now waiting in the room with her and holding her hand until she wakes up.

About 30 minutes later I see her eyes open. "I'm sorry." She says. "Don't be sorry. Don't ever be sorry Y/n.. I wish you could've told me about all of this." I say. "I know JJ. I should've told you." She says and I kiss her head again. "I'm going to be by your side and help you get better and get rid of all of this stuff going on with you." I say.

"I promise you." I add and I see a tear slip from her eye. "Love you JJ." She says making me smile. "I love you too Y/n." I say back to her.